PDA

View Full Version : Messed up, stuck underground. Any tips?

repan
08-17-2011, 11:35 AM
Hey guys, i figured i'd ask here if there is a way for me to get me out of this mess myself so the GMs don't have to bother.

So apperently I hadn't removed the lavastorm.eqg file, zoned in and fell down a bit and thought someting must be wrong. When my groupmate didnt appear i knew something was wrong and sure enough i had forgotten to remove the file. So I did that, relogged and found myself underground, unable to move, feeling like an idiot.

Do you guys have any suggestions? All help is appreciated.

Birgas, 20war

maverixdamighty
08-17-2011, 11:37 AM
Try /rewind but don't know that it w ill help in that situation. You may have to wait for GM help.

repan
08-17-2011, 11:39 AM
Tried /rewind and it didn't work. Well i've put up a Stuck petition on the forum i guess that's all there is to do.

maverixdamighty
08-17-2011, 11:49 AM
did you remove the file or alter the file to the correct extension? Also try petitioning in game.

Atmas
08-17-2011, 11:52 AM
If you can get in a group try to get a port.

repan
08-17-2011, 11:52 AM
I moved it to the backup folder. When log in i see graphics, i see some graphics so it's obvious i am in the zone but not where you're supposed to be.

repan
08-17-2011, 11:53 AM
Atmas: My friend tried to get to me but i am too far away for him to even stand above me :(

gnOme
08-17-2011, 12:00 PM
Wait till peak hours, then submit a petition in game using /petition. For that sort of thing they won't feel too bothered and normally are quick to help as long as a guide/gm is online.

repan
08-17-2011, 12:01 PM
ok thanks, gn0me.

repan
08-17-2011, 07:26 PM
Solved it and this is how: I put back lavastorm.eqg in the mainfolder - logged back on. There i could run around and also drown myself in lava. Removed the file again, zoned in, got a very friendly necro (Slapen) to help me summon the corpse which was well under ground (couldn't do /corpse) and voila. Cost abit of xp (without ress) and a coffin (i didn't have the plat for it so he gave me one, super nice guy that Slapen) For what it's worth that's how i did it.

SearyxTZ
08-17-2011, 08:15 PM
kill urself

Juugox2
08-17-2011, 09:13 PM
if your stuck they will help even if your offline they will move your char so def petition

Zereh
08-17-2011, 10:47 PM
Solved it and this is how: I put back lavastorm.eqg in the mainfolder - logged back on. There i could run around and also drown myself in lava. Removed the file again, zoned in, got a very friendly necro (Slapen) to help me summon the corpse which was well under ground (couldn't do /corpse) and voila. Cost abit of xp (without ress) and a coffin (i didn't have the plat for it so he gave me one, super nice guy that Slapen) For what it's worth that's how i did it.

awww Slappy saved the day. <3 Glad you got unstuck!