PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Broken Guards in WK

BoxcarRichard
09-14-2011, 04:26 AM
Was hunting the bandits near Guard Tower 2 when all of the sudden I got jumped by a Werewolf (WTF!). I almost died before reaching Tower 2 and that was when I Lay Hands. I survive and run the Werewolf the the guards in hopes that I'll be saved, and all they did was stand there and look at me "Warmly" as I got torn up when I should've lived. FML losing xp when I shouldn't have.

nilbog
09-14-2011, 10:17 AM
Guards shouldn't assist versus werewolves should they?

BoxcarRichard
09-14-2011, 04:16 PM
Why should they protect against fire beetles or grizzly bears for that matter? Why have any guards stationed there in the first place? If a guard tower isn't a safe haven, why is it in game?

Did the guards act the same way in classic? I can't remember for the life of me.

hotstud
09-14-2011, 04:19 PM
I'm not sure but I think those guards are on the corrupt faction, might have something to do with it. Just a guess.

BoxcarRichard
09-14-2011, 04:38 PM
They con as "warm" not "apprehensive" /sadface

nilbog
09-22-2011, 07:08 PM
Why should they protect against fire beetles or grizzly bears for that matter? Why have any guards stationed there in the first place? If a guard tower isn't a safe haven, why is it in game?

Did the guards act the same way in classic? I can't remember for the life of me.

:P

I believe they specifically didn't protect versus werewolves, but I can be proven wrong.

Does anyone know if guards assisted versus werewolves?

returnofahipster
09-22-2011, 07:19 PM
like how some cops wont patrol in bad neighborhoods?