PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: items disappearing in trade

compulsion
12-28-2011, 01:15 PM
When you open a trade window with someone, but they move and it cancels the trade, the item sometimes disappears but remains on your cursor so you can't loot. It happened a few weeks ago, but it was only with a stack of bone chips so it didn't matter. I fixed it by either logging or later dying by accident, I can't remember.

Yesterday a friend was helping me give some starter gear to my newbie. He tried to open the trade window as I was running a mob to guards and it disappeared. He logged off and on and gave me the 2nd bag of armor and a shield, but we could not get the 1st bag of gear to appear. He ran off and died to a guard. When he looted his corpse, the bag reappeared, minus the half suit of banded and weapon that was inside.

It is annoying to lose plat and time of course. But if I were playing a leveled character and lost something important in the trade, I would not want to have to suicide myself in order to fix it.

Lazortag
12-28-2011, 01:24 PM
Last time this happened to me, I zoned and it fixed itself.

compulsion
12-28-2011, 10:12 PM
The first time it happened, logging in and out fixed it for me. The only problem was that this time we got back the actual item that was under the cursor, a backpack. We did not get back the 7 pcs of banded armor and sword that were inside the backpack. It's not that big of a deal for the most part, I don't care about the plat as much wasting time trying to find a smith when very few people are doing low end trades anymore.