PDA

View Full Version : Merchants: Illusion Halfling found in Southern Felwithe

guineapig
11-06-2009, 11:59 AM
If I recall correctly, and I don't know why the hell they did this, Illusion Halfling used to only be available in Erudin.

I just purchased it from Berill Gladeleaper in S. Felwithe last night.

Don't know if this is worth changing because I can't imagine what detriment it would cause to the game but I am almost 100% certain that until PoP it could only be attained in one place.

nilbog
04-13-2010, 12:43 AM
You are correct.

http://web.archive.org/web/20020605163530/everquest.allakhazam.com/Spell_Locations.htm

Fixed, pending update.

Omnimorph
04-13-2010, 06:39 AM
Whilst this might be classic (I don't remember this... but the link seems to reaffirm it) I don't see the logic as to why this spell should be exclusive to erudin library, where the illusion spells they have are the monster ones...

Not that it matters though :p

nilbog
04-13-2010, 11:32 AM
Whilst this might be classic (I don't remember this... but the link seems to reaffirm it) I don't see the logic as to why this spell should be exclusive to erudin library, where the illusion spells they have are the monster ones...

Not that it matters though :p

Lots of small, unique situations like this make for an interesting game world. If it happened like that in classic eq, I'll try and make it here.