PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: Summary Of Magician Issues

Jify
11-07-2009, 10:57 PM
UPDATED: NOVEMBER 24, 2009
UPDATED: July 7, 2010

These are all over the place. Figured I'd condense them. Cheers!
(Note: Corrected bugs will be in Green & Italic.)

Pets:

Water does not regen faster than other pets.
]Air does not seem to have increased avoidance (should be similar to monk).
Water is not extremely resistant to Poison.
Fire is not extremely resistant to fire.
Earth is not extremely resistant to disease.
Air is not extremely resistant to cold.
Pets lvl 24+ should dual wield when given weapons, at lvl 39 they should dual wield without weapons.
Pets do not dual wield until lvl 49. (they only double attack with primary weapon)
Air stun, fire DD, and water DD seem to be a proc, not a casted spell.
Pet spells from 39 onwards should have 30 hp/tick regen. Currently they only have 6(Added: November 9th, 2009)
Level 44 Fire Pet hits for less damage than other level 44 pets.

Spells:

Magicians did not have pet heals until 2/17/2000. (http://web.archive.org/web/20010630081730/eq.castersrealm.com/spells/spelldescriptions.asp?Id=323&Page=2)
All Phantom Armor lines (except Phantom Leather) do not increase regen. (Note: They should not regen pre-Kunark. PENDING: November 16, 2009
Some Damage shields (Shield of Flame, level 20) don't seem to work.
Summoned: Sword of Runes does not proc on every type of mob when being wielded by a pet. It should. (Should only proc on summoned mobs when wielded by a PC) (http://web.archive.org/web/20010611112335/eq.castersrealm.com/spells/spell.asp?Id=316)
Lvl 4 Spell Burn should be 14 mana to cast, not 7. (Added: November 17, 2009)

Abilities:

Research skill should be limited to (level -15)*5

That's all I can remember at the moment. Will add to this thread as they show up.

Goobles
11-08-2009, 06:12 AM
29 ds is broken as well.

emubird
11-08-2009, 07:32 PM
Since some of us magicians have been able to train research unrestricted by level all the way to maximum on our server, I would recommend that the skill not be restricted per level at this point. Doing so would give current max research magicians an unfair advantage over other magicians.

FatMagic
11-08-2009, 11:33 PM
Yep Damage shield doesn't work... some mage cast Inferno Shield on me, and it didn't do a thing.

Aeolwind
11-09-2009, 01:21 AM
Phantom armor? Checking, but I don't think those were classic.

Goobles
11-09-2009, 02:54 AM
Do away with it, but fix our other issues in the process plz.

FatMagic
11-09-2009, 09:18 AM
Yah I played a mage during Classic, and I don't believe the Phantom Armor mana regen bonus came until post-Luclin. Will research this a bit more.

Jify
11-09-2009, 09:30 AM
Phantom armor? Checking, but I don't think those were classic.

Phantom armor is a buff-line that increases the HP REGEN of the magician. I think you may be thinking about the "Summoned: Phantom Plate/Leather/Chain" spell that was available during the Luclin Era. Similarly named, but very different effects.

Sorry for any confusion. I'll be more specific in the future. :)

guineapig
11-09-2009, 05:28 PM
You guys were given pet heals on this server???
That explains a bunch

jendor
11-10-2009, 02:28 AM
The phantom armor line was in classic but it did not give regen at all. It was added because mages complained about how useless it was compared to the shieldskin/rune line of other int casters.

edit: http://web.archive.org/web/20010507025546/eq.castersrealm.com/spells/magician/spelldescriptions.asp?SpellID=65

Also, the summoned magical items did not have clicky effects (gaze, dispel magic, etc.)

Jify
11-10-2009, 03:31 AM
The phantom armor line was in classic but it did not give regen at all. It was added because mages complained about how useless it was compared to the shieldskin/rune line of other int casters.

edit: http://web.archive.org/web/20010507025546/eq.castersrealm.com/spells/magician/spelldescriptions.asp?SpellID=65

Also, the summoned magical items did not have clicky effects (gaze, dispel magic, etc.)

Do you know when it was changed to give regen? Thanks! 8)

jendor
11-10-2009, 02:32 PM
Looks like it changed just before kunark was released.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/history/patches-2000-1.html

------------------------------
April 10, 2000
------------------------------

***Patch Day***

The following is a list of changes that were implemented on the Live
EverQuest servers today:

*Spells*
- You will now receive a message when attempting to mesmerize a
creature that is immune to that type of spell.
- You can now right-click-and-hold on bard songs to determine what
instrument skill is used by the spell.
- Dyn's Dizzying Draught has had its casting time lowered
significantly.
- Corrected a bug in the Druid root + damage spells (Enveloping roots
series) that caused the spell's damage to have a chance of breaking the
spell. They work much better now.
- The Magicians Phantom Armor series now grants HP regeneration.
- The Druid spell, dance of the fireflies, has been changed from
"Outdoor only" to "Night only". It may now be cast in dungeons.
- Corrected a typographical error that allowed high level magicians to
inscribe the Malosi spell. It was not intended for magicians under
level 50.

messiah_b
11-17-2009, 09:53 AM
Level 4 DD spell Burn has expansion mana cost on it.

Currently it is 14 dmg / 7 mana. Should be 14dmg / 14 mana to match the lvl 4 wiz DD mana efficiency.

Jify
11-17-2009, 11:15 AM
Thanks for the replies guys. Keep them coming!

magic
11-17-2009, 11:40 AM
Level 4 DD spell Burn has expansion mana cost on it.

Currently it is 14 dmg / 7 mana. Should be 14dmg / 14 mana to match the lvl 4 wiz DD mana efficiency.

It's actually supposed to be 14 damage / 15 mana. Good find.

Casezilla
11-19-2009, 12:35 AM
UPDATED: NOVEMBER 9, 2009
Spells:

Magicians did not have pet heals until 2/17/2001. (http://web.archive.org/web/20010630081730/eq.castersrealm.com/spells/spelldescriptions.asp?Id=323&Page=2)

That's absolutely incorrect. Look at the link. The posts about the spell on the most recent page are made before 2/17/2001. It was much more likely 2/17/2000. This is supported by the post title from that link that reads "TARGETTING QUESTION - 2-23-2000". Mage pet heals were definitely not in the game when I started my Mage on 8/17/99 (or so), but I do remember them being added before Kunark (2/17/00 was before Kunark), DEFINITELY before Velious. Another thing, it could be possible that the Level 8 pet heal spell was added after the higher level pet heal spells, but I could just not have noticed that specific spell because I was past level 8 by the time they were added.

Edit: Just checked an October 2000 archive of castersrealm, and the level 8 and level 20 pet heals (no others) are listed in the spell list. I think the 2/17/2000 date is likely when they were added.

guineapig
11-19-2009, 01:03 AM
SO Mage heals are still in the game? Shit, might as well give me Breeze then.
I can't believe mages are asking for fixes. You should be happy your not getting nerfed.

I just want Alliance to work and my pet to not break mez. =(

messiah_b
11-19-2009, 11:14 PM
Druid Thorn spells are lasting longer than they should when cast on mage pets. Here is all I have been able to confirm so far:

9th level druid thorns cast on lvl 8 and lvl 12 earth pets last for 15 minutes.

I cannot confirm any other level of thorns or pet spells. My dmg shield has the correct timer on it.

Thanks.

mzl0011
11-20-2009, 01:34 AM
Dual Wield for pets is actually 24 not 29. Thats what it was originally.

Dolalin
11-20-2009, 02:14 AM
Ok, this source patch should work to fix dual wield but I have no way of testing it.

Currently the source for the DW check is this:

mobai.cpp:1271
//can only dual weild without a weapon if your a monk
if((GetEquipment(MATERIAL_SECONDARY) != 0 && GetLevel() > 39) || myclass == MONK || myclass == MONKGM) {

That means, only if your pet's actual level is over 39 will it dual wield. Well we have to add a special exception for lower level pets.

The situation we aim to achieve is that:

Pets summoned with 29-39th spells will dual-wield if given weapons (if offhand is not empty). Pets with 44th and 49th spells should dual wield without weapons.

Changing the check to this should achieve that goal:

if((GetEquipment(MATERIAL_SECONDARY) != 0 && GetLevel() > 39) || (GetOwner() != NULL && GetEquipment(MATERIAL_SECONDARY) != 0 && GetLevel() > 24) || (GetOwner() != NULL && GetLevel() > 37) || myclass == MONK || myclass == MONKGM)

Added two new conditions based on the return of GetOwner() (if returns non-null, I'm a pet), and GetLevel() (self-explanatory).

Only one question: What are the lowest level 29 and 44 pets? I THINK they're 25 and 38 respectively but I could be wrong.

Jify
11-20-2009, 09:36 AM
SO Mage heals are still in the game? Shit, might as well give me Breeze then.
I can't believe mages are asking for fixes. You should be happy your not getting nerfed.

I just want Alliance to work and my pet to not break mez. =(

Some of the fixes requested are nerfs. Thanks for your input Guinea!

messiah_b
11-23-2009, 11:49 PM
Think we are missing a few research recipes from Elemental Grimoir.

I'm going off this site which is post Kunark so maybe someone could correct me.
http://web.archive.org/web/20010628080659/eq.castersrealm.com/research/magician/

Looks like it is missing 2 lvl 16 pet spells

Minor Summoning Fire
Minor Summoning Air

Finawin
12-25-2009, 09:03 AM
Pet Heal still doesn't cure anything.
Pets still don't dual wield at the proper level
Pets still have faction(exploitable)
Mage DS duration still messed up.

Finawin
01-15-2010, 04:02 PM
Spell: Phantom Plate doesn't increase hp regen.

p.s. Bump the other things

messiah_b
01-15-2010, 04:33 PM
If you read the thread you would see that the phantom lines did not increase hp regen until just before Kunark and they won't here.

Also removing the faction from pets is exponentially more exploitable than having it.

Finawin
01-15-2010, 09:49 PM
Before Kunark, meaning it was done while still in classic. There's no reason it shouldn't have hp regen now and not one dev responded in this thread about that specifically. So, the banter from others is irrelevant.

The obsession some people have following some arbitrarily chosen timeline to ignore fixes, and changes, etc. is disgusting...

"Hey, AFK leveling was doable in classic! Leave it alone!"

*rolls eyes*

So were a great number of other exploits. That doesn't mean we shouldn't fix them until some retarded time chosen for no logical reason.

Jify
02-18-2010, 12:46 AM
Bump-dee-bump

Aaron
02-18-2010, 01:44 PM
I'm glad to see Dual Wield and Damage Shield problems addressed (even if it's not completely ironed out yet). Would really like to see the resistances of each pet and the hp regen of 39+ pets to be fixed soon as well.

incorect
02-18-2010, 02:31 PM
Ok, this source patch should work to fix dual wield but I have no way of testing it.

Currently the source for the DW check is this:

mobai.cpp:1271
//can only dual weild without a weapon if your a monk
if((GetEquipment(MATERIAL_SECONDARY) != 0 && GetLevel() > 39) || myclass == MONK || myclass == MONKGM) {

That means, only if your pet's actual level is over 39 will it dual wield. Well we have to add a special exception for lower level pets.

The situation we aim to achieve is that:

Pets summoned with 29-39th spells will dual-wield if given weapons (if offhand is not empty). Pets with 44th and 49th spells should dual wield without weapons.

Changing the check to this should achieve that goal:

if((GetEquipment(MATERIAL_SECONDARY) != 0 && GetLevel() > 39) || (GetOwner() != NULL && GetEquipment(MATERIAL_SECONDARY) != 0 && GetLevel() > 24) || (GetOwner() != NULL && GetLevel() > 37) || myclass == MONK || myclass == MONKGM)

Added two new conditions based on the return of GetOwner() (if returns non-null, I'm a pet), and GetLevel() (self-explanatory).

Only one question: What are the lowest level 29 and 44 pets? I THINK they're 25 and 38 respectively but I could be wrong.

Nice work on this. However... Can't lvl 44 summons be greater then lvl 39? And to my understanding lvl 44 summons don't dual wield. So there might be another issue going on.

Edit... I am not sure why the > lvl 39 check is there in the first place. CanThisClassDualWield() checks the level of the mob to make sure it should be able to dual wield. I think the > 39 check should probably just be removed.

Wenai
02-20-2010, 10:21 PM
Water Pets are now more resistant to Poison.
Air pets are now more resistant to Cold.
Earth pets are now more resistant to Disease.
Fire pets are now more resistant to Fire.

Feedback required for the resist changes. Please remember to take level into consideration (ie. Level 50 mob casting spells on your level 42 pet may still stick spells even with increased resists).

Increased max damage of the level 44 Fire pet.

All these changes will go in next patch.

Finawin
02-20-2010, 10:49 PM
<3

Wenai
02-20-2010, 10:56 PM
Doubled Water pet regen... Next update.

Jify
02-21-2010, 11:06 AM
Updated, thanks Wenai!

Does double HP regen mean, HP regen from the 6hp/tick, or double HP regen from what it should be, 30 hp/tick (increased at lvl 39).

Cheers,

Doug/Jify

Wenai
02-21-2010, 12:10 PM
The regen system is very strange and to be honest I don't really know exactly how it works.

Basically pets were set up with like:

But obviously it regens more than 0 for the low level pets :p

So basically what I did was change all of the water pets:

0 -> 1
1 -> 2
2 -> 4

I think this should double the regen rate, but I may have to look into it in more detail with regards to exactly how much HP regen each of those equals.

Finawin
03-20-2010, 02:59 AM
The Magicians Phantom Armor series now grants HP regeneration.

April 10th, 2000

Ropethunder
06-13-2010, 02:07 AM
Summon bandages is supposed to summon the quantity of your level / 2 up to a max of 20. At level 50 I only summon 5 at a time.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spell.html?spell=318

http://web.archive.org/web/20010611121312/eq.castersrealm.com/spells/spell.asp?Id=214

Thac0
06-13-2010, 02:45 PM
Summon bandages is supposed to summon the quantity of your level / 2 up to a max of 20. At level 50 I only summon 5 at a time.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spell.html?spell=318

http://web.archive.org/web/20010611121312/eq.castersrealm.com/spells/spell.asp?Id=214Definatly a wierd bug, I used to go out of my way on live and pay high level mages to summon up a stack of bandaids since they could make the most the quickest and was easier on the mana. Also thanks for the links so the Devs can see the way it worked.

dali_lb
06-21-2010, 06:22 AM
bump.
devs. please have a look at this

finalgrunt
06-24-2010, 06:13 AM
I knew my memory wasn't defect on this one. Indeed, used to summon up to 20 at once :)

Atennu
06-24-2010, 08:07 AM
I was furious when a monk politely asked me to summon 100 bandages a few months ago. It wouldn't of been so bad had 20 summons been thumped down to 5!

dali_lb
07-01-2010, 10:30 AM
bump bump

AR3151
07-02-2010, 08:53 AM
god i would like to summon more than 5 also....

Haynar
07-02-2010, 11:40 PM
I will take a look at it. Adding this to the list.

Haynar

Jify
07-07-2010, 08:22 PM
Updated.... :D

Give me more if there should be more, been playing bard lately. :D

Insedeel
07-08-2010, 01:50 AM
[COLOR="lime"] Pets lvl 29+ should dual wield when given weapons, at lvl 39 they should dual wield without weapons.

Actually magician pets were able to start dual wielding with the aid of giving them weapons starting at level 24 (I'm not sure if this is reflected properly on the server right now since your list shows this as being fixed, but I'm not sure if they followed your data exactly, or followed the data on xalmat's site)
http://www.xalmat.com/eqsummoners.com-old/eq1index.html Just look at the pets stats pages for the level 24 pets.

"Level 24 - Summoning: Fire

New Ability: Dual Wield With Weapons"

In classic Magician pets could dual wield with the aid of weapons at 24, and necro pets, and other pets could dual wield with the aid of weapons at level 29. I remember this very specifically because I remember joining a necro group in classic in Rth killing Cyclops, and the level 24-26 necros in the groups their pets would only equip 1 sword of runes, and the level 29-32 necro pets would equip both. I was level 25 at the time, and was able to equip my pet with 2 swords of runes (I miss that sword of runes proc glitch hehe).

Jify
07-08-2010, 07:39 AM
Actually magician pets were able to start dual wielding with the aid of giving them weapons starting at level 24 (I'm not sure if this is reflected properly on the server right now since your list shows this as being fixed, but I'm not sure if they followed your data exactly, or followed the data on xalmat's site)
http://www.xalmat.com/eqsummoners.com-old/eq1index.html Just look at the pets stats pages for the level 24 pets.

"Level 24 - Summoning: Fire

New Ability: Dual Wield With Weapons"

In classic Magician pets could dual wield with the aid of weapons at 24, and necro pets, and other pets could dual wield with the aid of weapons at level 29. I remember this very specifically because I remember joining a necro group in classic in Rth killing Cyclops, and the level 24-26 necros in the groups their pets would only equip 1 sword of runes, and the level 29-32 necro pets would equip both. I was level 25 at the time, and was able to equip my pet with 2 swords of runes (I miss that sword of runes proc glitch hehe).

Thanks for the update Insedeed! You are correct, originally I think I had level 24, but I was told by a few people that "all pet classes get DW at 29". Anyways, no need to worry about the changes in GREEN, those are fixed! It's those blue buggers that need the attention!

:)

Vyal
07-08-2010, 11:39 PM
Wenai please take a look at the post about focus items not giving the correct pets for the item, just not working in general. I explained how it's broke in my last post there about lvl 49 pets summoned with focus items not getting the correct stats/dmg.

Qaedain
07-09-2010, 02:43 AM
My level 24 Mage Pet is definitely not dual wielding. He's only attacking with the piercing weapon I put in his mainhand, and I am seeing no messages for the mace in his offhand.

This is certainly broken.

rioisk
07-21-2010, 01:08 AM
Just wanted to touch on a few major mage-related issues.

1) Sword of Rune (lvl 29 spell) should proc on ALL mobs (not just summoned) when given to a pet. This was not patched out until sometime in Kunark.

2) Reclaim energy is not working as it should. It should return 10% of the remaining health of your pet as mana. Mages were able to cannibalize their earth pet for mana.

3) Summon bandages should scale with level. You should be able to summon 1 at lvl 4 per each cast and then 1 additional one every few levels. This should max at a stack a cast. Currently you are able to summon 5 at a time from level four onward.

Jify
07-21-2010, 07:57 AM
Psst.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=683

rioisk
07-21-2010, 01:32 PM
I don't see the Summon Bandage summoning a stack of bandages at a time on the list. It starts at 1 bandage per cast at lvl 4 and scales to 20 at like lvl 40 or so.

mmiles8
07-21-2010, 04:10 PM
Search is your friend

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9645&highlight=summon+bandages

dali_lb
07-22-2010, 08:04 AM
Have anyone checked the resistances on the pets lately ?

I know of several Kunark nameds, in particulary the big Elemantal in Cleric epic quest where mages was popular with the "old" lvl 49 Fire pet because they were imune to his AE's and hence very usefull as dps. I still see Fire pets take just as much dmg as everyone else in eg Hate when mobs arent stunned and casting Fire AE's

azeth
07-22-2010, 08:08 AM
yea my fire pet gets as destroyed by fire based damage as much as really any other type.

Itchybottom
07-22-2010, 01:49 PM
yea my fire pet gets as destroyed by fire based damage as much as really any other type.

My pet partial resists, and full resists more than a quarter of the time with fire nukes. Maybe you're killing things that have a level advantage?

Insedeel
07-22-2010, 02:07 PM
My pet partial resists, and full resists more than a quarter of the time with fire nukes. Maybe you're killing things that have a level advantage?

Well the point is moreso that Fire pets should be immune to fire damage regardless.

mmiles8
07-22-2010, 03:01 PM
They were highly resistant, but not immune.

Insedeel
07-22-2010, 03:23 PM
Sorry I missed a word in there... Should be NEAR immune to fire hehe..

I remember very specifically raids on Lord Rak'Ashiir (http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=4514) where I was using my fire pet with a few other mages to kill Rak, and it was quite rare that my pet would be affected by the AoE, and was almost always fully resisted, but when it would go through it was always partially resisted way down and that AoE has a -100 fire resist check.

If a -100 resist check AoE hardly ever lands, then it's safe to say that mobs that are casting fire based nukes that are class based (which more often than not have a 0 resist check unless it's a wiz but they only have an innate -10 resist check on some of their nukes) then it's pretty obvious that the pets don't have their innate high resistance like on live. :)

If you look at the comments on rak-ashiir you can see a ton of people talking about using mage fire pets to take him down with only a few pets. Rak was never really that difficult, never hit very hard. It was all about the AoE that made things difficult.

Jify
07-23-2010, 08:07 AM
Sorry I missed a word in there... Should be NEAR immune to fire hehe..

I remember very specifically raids on Lord Rak'Ashiir (http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=4514) where I was using my fire pet with a few other mages to kill Rak, and it was quite rare that my pet would be affected by the AoE, and was almost always fully resisted, but when it would go through it was always partially resisted way down and that AoE has a -100 fire resist check.

If a -100 resist check AoE hardly ever lands, then it's safe to say that mobs that are casting fire based nukes that are class based (which more often than not have a 0 resist check unless it's a wiz but they only have an innate -10 resist check on some of their nukes) then it's pretty obvious that the pets don't have their innate high resistance like on live. :)

If you look at the comments on rak-ashiir you can see a ton of people talking about using mage fire pets to take him down with only a few pets. Rak was never really that difficult, never hit very hard. It was all about the AoE that made things difficult.

This is true. I've killed Rak'Ashiir many times using a magician pet. I don't recall the AE ever landing. The fire elementals right now should be more or less immune. I admit I haven't tested out the resist of the pets, but I have noticed that they are higher now than originally.

If someone has tested their pets resist and found it to be lower than required then me might need some tweeking. I personally can't really attest to the pet resists until I'm able to get it with Rak'Ashiir himself, because that's really my only baseline for resists on the fire pet.

Cheers!

Insedeel
07-23-2010, 10:15 AM
This is true. I've killed Rak'Ashiir many times using a magician pet. I don't recall the AE ever landing. The fire elementals right now should be more or less immune. I admit I haven't tested out the resist of the pets, but I have noticed that they are higher now than originally.

If someone has tested their pets resist and found it to be lower than required then me might need some tweeking. I personally can't really attest to the pet resists until I'm able to get it with Rak'Ashiir himself, because that's really my only baseline for resists on the fire pet.

Cheers!

Well I know using my fire pet in Najena, and fighting against the magicians that the fire based nukes are most definitely landing on my pet, and for full dmg a lot it seems by seeing 1- 1 1/2 bubs of my pet's health going away in one nuke against a green con magician lol...

dali_lb
07-24-2010, 11:16 AM
can test it on mostly any high lvl Fire Dragon's, naggy eg. but yes the very definition was the Rak'Ashiir fight. Fire Pets should be so near imune to fire based spells that you really shouldn't see any fire dmg on it unless you have a boss with unresistable AE's, wich is not present in this early EQ. They were definetly 100% imune to normal mob's fire spells, even it is +1-2 lvl trash mobs in Hate or Fear

azeth
08-24-2010, 01:56 PM
Prior to the server maintenance today Meepo @ lvl 50 was summoning stacks of 20 bandages per cast of Spell: Summon Bandage. Post-patch Meepo is summoning 5 bandages per cast.

guineapig
08-24-2010, 02:10 PM
Hmm, sounds like the maintenance might have undone things from the previous patch? Wasn't this recently worked on?

Striiker
08-24-2010, 02:34 PM
Yes, this was recently corrected and it looks like it got rolled back some how.

guineapig
08-24-2010, 03:09 PM
I checked, it was in the August 2nd patch:

Aug 02, 2010 - 1:17 AM - by Rogean
This patch involves changes to the Spells file and an additional Resource file. Please download the latest eqchanges.zip from the setup guide.

* Secrets/Wenai/Nilbog: Classic wolf and skeleton models. (Note: dark boned skeletons will not change. They need additional work)

Code:

* Rogean: Checks/Logging for logging into the wrong account bug. Please report occurances here.
* Rogean: Attempting to log in multiple times from the same IP will now give the message: You are currently not allowed to login to the server becasue this IP has a temporary block on it. Please try again later.
* Rogean: Changed the 7 minute rez timer to now only apply to exp-less corpses.
* Rogean/Nilbog: Careful training kos guards to the East Commons Tunnel now.
* Haynar: Added some quantity checks for items being purchased from vendors.

Content:

* Haynar: Bard Song: Agilmente's Aria of Eagles - Will now require wind instrument to play.
* Haynar: Modulating Rod - Is now a self targeting spell. The summoned rods should be tradeable and dropable. I did not check this.
* Haynar: Summon Bandages will now summon a quantity of level/2, up to 20.
* Nilbog: Vendors in East Commons will no longer assist guards.
* Nilbog: goblin diver will drop the Barbarian Rib 100% of the time.
* Nilbog: Only one Dulcyna Blackhand will spawn at a time.
* Aeolwind: Fixed up Miragul's Spell Set and loot drops/stats.
* Aeolwind: Added Lich of Miragul.
* Aeolwind: Corrected spawn condition issue that was causing bixies in EC not to spawn.
* Mixxit: Made sabrinas waypoint Z position match her spawn Z position

I guess you can check to see if any of these other things are borked too.

Sannayven
08-25-2010, 12:02 AM
I can also say that the bandages spell is broken

Qaedain
08-25-2010, 04:23 AM
Triple confirmed. The Summon Bandage spell is currently summoning stacks of five.

krforrester
08-25-2010, 01:32 PM
I am a level 30 mage and summoned some bandages but only got 5 at a time. At least as of a few days ago I was getting 20 per cast. Was there a change that I missed?

azeth
08-25-2010, 01:39 PM
http://project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15285

more on that

Tashi
08-25-2010, 02:25 PM
Prior to this change it was summoning 20 for a level 4 Mage as well ;)

Noso
12-29-2010, 11:55 AM
still only summoning stacks of 5 bandages.

Phantom plate still has no HP regen

maegi
12-29-2010, 12:30 PM
yeah my 31 mage is and always has summoned 5 lousy bandages per cast. Pet resists are still not where live was as far as fire pets go, i rarely use any other pet cuz well they suck balls.

maegi
12-31-2010, 07:56 AM
Why can't the devs use the same code they used for everfont and cornucopia that lets us summon 20 food and water? I'd rather let lower levels have 20 than have us higher levels suffering with 5? Obviously at 30+ we should have 20.

T7g
12-31-2010, 01:46 PM
With how often fixed bugs are re-introduced I'd suspect there is some really horrible version control going on behind the scenes, like some dev not having an up to date copy and overwriting everyone else's changes with their old copy.

That being said, yeah, summon bandages is still broken as of when I cast it a few days ago.

maegi
01-25-2011, 11:25 AM
Bump, is this ever going to be addressed? The bandages that is?

maegi
01-25-2011, 08:58 PM
Devs? Is Kunark getting all the attention now? I guess that's how classic was too, release new content before fixing what's broken with the current content. Not all thing have to be exactly like classic guys. How hard would a fix to number of summoned bandages really be??

Tzadarkath
02-08-2011, 06:36 PM
Would be lovely if regen and sword of runes proc was fixed for kunark :)

inyane
02-16-2011, 06:25 PM
if the scaling can not be done properly for some reason, I would rather have level 1's summoning 20 bandages at a time instead of being level 50 and summoning 5

with the recast delay on summoning, it sucks summoning stacks

maegi
02-16-2011, 08:10 PM
40 now and still summoning 5...sigh. I did notice on the test patch notes that Uthgaard posted about changing it to 20. Hopefully we see that on the regular server soon.