PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Error: Timer not up. Attack 0 Ranged 4727

RangerDW
11-10-2009, 05:03 PM
I keep getting a timer not up error on every other arrow I try to shoot. I can wait a good time after shooting the arrow and knowing full well my bow should be able to shoot again and i get this same message with a different random huge number where it says Ranged #. Not sure why it is doing this the other night was bow kiting and only saw message one out of every 5 arrows or so..now its every other shot =/

nilbog
11-18-2009, 12:38 PM
Are you still having this issue ? Is anyone else having this issue?

messiah_b
11-18-2009, 12:46 PM
I have received this error message when using Shurikens.

It only happens when I am spamming my ranged attack hotkey. If I wait until I see the range attack button pop back and then hit the hotkey I don't get the error.

Edit: I stopped spamming the hotkey so I haven't seen it. But I saw it last approximately a week ago.

Jify
11-18-2009, 12:51 PM
Haven't seen it for ~2 weeks now. Haven't been playing my ranger a lot either.

RangerDW
11-18-2009, 02:46 PM
I haven't seen it happening as frequently as of lately. I will pop up sometimes when i'm fighting a certain mob but then go away for a long time. I thought it was also because I was mashing the range button but still when it was happening I would wait for the button to pop back up and then even wait more time..hit it and still same msg. But ya it will still happen on occasion but not as bad as it was before.