PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: /who all count doesn't match the loginserver

Splorf22
12-20-2012, 11:56 PM
Try it out sometime. As an engineer this really bugs me although obviously its not a game issue.

nilbog
12-21-2012, 09:04 AM
Probably a discrepancy between characters at log in screen and those fully logged in. Question is, was it like that in classic? I know of no way to answer that question.

maximum
12-21-2012, 12:18 PM
Did the classic EQ clients even have population counts at all? I believe it was only listed as Low, Medium, High (or even less info) in Server Select.

nilbog
12-21-2012, 12:19 PM
Did the classic EQ clients even have population counts at all? I believe it was only listed as Low, Medium, High (or even less) in Server Select.

Certainly did. They changed it when player count started to drop and/or more servers were created.

Itap
12-21-2012, 12:37 PM
Did the classic EQ clients even have population counts at all? I believe it was only listed as Low, Medium, High (or even less info) in Server Select.

Populations numbers were listed before EQ became huge. Ill try and see if I can find the patch date when they changed it to list high,med,low

Splorf22
12-21-2012, 02:17 PM
Ahh, that never occurred to me because the disrepancy was about 10% or so. But I bet those are all the TMO poopsockers ready to log in at a moments notice. Mystery solved.