View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 10:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, don't listen to me. If it says 'Zelda' or 'Nintendo' on it, I will buy it. Yay having adult money.
Summed up nicely Katrik.

I beat one divine beast (Bird) and just made my way onto another (Elephant). So far the game is really great. The world is staggeringly large and there is a real focus on just exploring the world. I can see this easily becoming my favorite Zelda of all time. There is very little/no hand holding and exploring is actually dangerous. You will do a lot of rock climbing, para-gliding, hopping around on sh!t, and hiding from thunder stroms...speaking of which I have died probably 10 times from getting caught in a thunder storm....this is the first game where when it starts raining and you hear lightning... you better find a cave to hide in or be prepared to get gibbed.

They could completely remove combat from this game and make it 100% 'explorer' based and it would probably still get a 100/100. The combat and Zelda vibe are just icing on the cake.

The autist in me dislikes weapons breaking, but it has yet to become an actual problem and I actually keep getting more and more powerful weapons.