View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 12:34 AM
Fire Giant

Default Reminder That You Are All Jerks

I've been on and off here for almost three years now, and I've witnessed the level of nerd rage and Asperger syndrome reach monumental highs on several occasions that have proven to be both simultaneously tantalizing and incredibly sad. I mention this because, behind the scenes, there is a server staff who puts up with all of us idiots and they do a pretty damn good job. I entered a petition earlier tonight for the first time since playing on this server (I think). It was jumped on by Guide Khardan pretty much frickin immediately and handled professionally.

It's pretty wild that a private server like P99 can have a level of service that a lot of paid subscription games can't even match. Anyway, this hardly qualifies as a flame and really fits more into the rant category. Just stop being such assholes to each other.

It isn't much, but I urge you guys to do the same thing if you haven't donated lately. I realize it doesn't directly pay the guides, but it does show a bit of appreciation for the servers we all spend time on and (I imagine) helps maintain operating costs and stuff.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hope everyone has a great night and an even better weekend.