View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's how live was. More links and discussion here: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=27566

Saying that the level 3 bard was there to track mobs is making a big assumption that's probably not correct because as you say it's not very useful for tracking.
I only saw one post indicating that 'all of zone is on RoS faction', which wouldn't be correct (maybe post-revamp).

I think it is reasonable to assume this bard was a tracker, see no other reason for a level 3 to be in VP (aside from gathering twink items maybe). If the bard was non-KoS to Ring of Scale and Hoshkar / Silverwing roamed through there, you could probably assume the other dragons were spawned as well (looks like a lot of archives of raids did 'VP clears', not 1 or 2 dragons).

He has an assist button as well on his UI, did Silverwing buff other dragons that were on Ring of Scale? Maybe used that to determine if other mobs are up.

In the end, we don't know if this bard was Veeshan faction or if the wurm indeed was 'AggroPC'. If anything it would be evidence against a Veeshan bard being non-KoS in VP. But fun to think about!