View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 12:12 PM
Banned

Dear Diary Red99
Writen by Tekilya Wu'Tang circa 2015
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=213767

Day 1 – Today I decided to make a Necromancer on Red99. People seem to really enjoy it on the forums; I hope it’s as much fun as advertised.

Day 3 – So I have made it to level 10, starting to level in in Kurns now. I havn’t got a chance to PVP anyone yet, but I have seen some chat in /OOC. I better be on my toes though, I know these PvP guys can be pretty intense. A good pvp fight for a camp sounds fun though!

Day 7 – Kunark seems…..empty. I think it might have been a mistake making an Iskar. I left Kurns recently and headed to LOIO….leveling has been a bit slow due to all the soloing. I think a change of scenery would help, time to head back to Antonica area…On blue there are always groups in the old world.

Day 12 – I have decided to go to Perma Frost! On my way through Black Burrow I met my first real player! A 44 mage named Swish was killing Elite Gnoll Guards near the pit. I asked what a level 44 mage was doing in Black Burrow and he told me that this is the only zone <Empire> will let him level in…..not sure what the means…. He offered me 500pp to stay in zone and chat with him, but neither of were gaining XP so I decided to move along….he followed me all the way to the zone line and “/em is sad” when I finally left.

Day 13 – Not seeing many players – Perma Frost was completely barren. running low on Bone Chips, time to head to EC soon!

Day 15 – I went to buy some bone chips in EC today….a rogue messaged me saying he had 5 stacks for sale, but when I went to meet him he decloaked and started to PVP me. He had a CoF, Ragebringer, Fungi, and was in full VP gear somehow…. After he killed me for the 15th time I politely messaged him saying I was confused and I need bone chips to level…..his only response was “YOU NO LNS jajajajaja”. I asked him what LNS was and he replied “**jajajajajajaja intensifies**”. I don’t know what happening. Think I will log out for the evening.

Day 25 – Unable to find a group, I headed to Mistmoore this morning. Courtyard is one of my favorite camps in the game. Everything was going fine until a level 60 caster came through and started dispelling roots and /shouting “L2P”. I asked him to stop….he told me never to disrespect him like that. Then he logged over to his rogue alt…. it’s the same one from EC =(. Needless to say I will not be returning to Mistmoore.

Day 29 – Today I zoned into Kaesora to camp Staff of Dreaded gaze and….there was a level 3 bard standing naked in the corner from a guild called <The Mystical Order>. I went up and asked if I could help him with a corpse recovery or anything, and his character turned to look at me for a few seconds, and then he just turned back into the corner without saying anything….I think I am going to move zones, getting a creepy vibe here.