View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 10:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The design this season is item camps. PvP points are relatively worthless, so farming PvP points (esp for certain classes) does not yield a lot of benefit.

Its the main reason why dentists are not playing this one. They can't beard up a huge lead and maintain a PvP advantage this time around and it caused serious disagreements and fallouts with the staff.

Its a long term season. I wouldn't cast judgement until next month.

We arent playing simply for a few reasons. But yes admin differences could sum it up as a part of it.

All dentists do is pve.... I love this- We had the 2nd highest kill total of all guilds last season with the best kda by a large margin over every guild on the server.

Total kills 2428 Total guild deaths 282 KDA 8.61
11-1 kda over regulators and a 10-1 kda over VTW
Point advantage meant nothing last season either. Everyone was on equal gear level as we were throughout the entire season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'