Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2012, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

I slept comfortably last night knowing Troriste got his corpse from where I left it last.

Under Nagafen.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-10-2012, 01:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You must not remember what really happen... See I remember quite a few things... 1 You made an enchanter because of how much you agreed I raped with Rigamortiz on Live... Then your necro (won botb) with me grouped with you telling you what to do to defeat Jozz (who fucked up during the botb on his own behalf)..

Then later on I helped formed Ascending Dawn, which lasted for well over 5 years before I sold Kringe for 6k...

That stemmed back to WoW where you had him and keto pl get you shit then you stole from them what they gave hooked u up with..

Sounds like a solid guy imo....
lol, yea u told me the winning strat not like i didnt think of it on my own, but u can take credit for it.. far as jozz making a mistake, i guess being nervous had nothing to do with it? or the fact that he was going up against a guy that has LAN FPS tournament experience in a REAL pvp game aka FPS with nerves of ice.. none of that noo...

far as the wow incident, dont know what they told u... but i kept 6k gold (which is about 15 bux real money) when i transferred off the server and quit the game, i didnt get so pissy and moany when jinxat (known rl friend of keto) stayed at Cyffon's house and the day he took his flight back decided to take my $120.00 headphones and leave $20 bux on the chair like it was cool.. shit happens, ppl make mistakes, for me.. ppl I game with and spill blood with are like extended family but they made the choice to group and guild with people with the likes of u, and thats fine.. i cant say that im jealous right now.. because it looks like they saved my 50 toon, i can still login, can u say the same
Last edited by inimegalg; 01-10-2012 at 01:52 PM..
Old 01-10-2012, 01:43 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not cool, NOT COOL
qft
Old 01-10-2012, 01:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol, yea u told me the winning strat not like i didnt think of it on my own, but u can take credit for it.. far as jozz making a mistake, i guess being nervous had nothing to do with it? or the fact that he was going up against a guy that has LAN FPS tournament experience in a REAL pvp game aka FPS with nerves of ice.. none of that noo...

far as the wow incident, dont know what they told u... but i kept 6k gold (which is about 15 bux real money) when i transferred off the server and quit the game, fiegi wasnt even playing at the time, but if that wrote me off their list then im glad, because guess what? i can login to the game right now.. can u say the same?
/Shrug you seem like a quality guy...

1[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Server transfer with shit someone gave you (amount I could care less about) and the fact you've known them for many years..

2[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Ask in -tells to leave your RL buddy ODDJOB (Herb) alone cause he was cool and didnt know better.... I said so he can attack tomorrow when your not around? Which he attempted too.... LOL

3[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Continuously bash People who try and still be cool with you regardless of the shit you did to them...

See below

Quote:
inimegalg
Aviak

Re: ..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust ;p for the most part i group with a lot of u guys but some randoms kos me.. sux.. but is wat it is.. neways thanks for the transacation glad it went good for both of us
Nerves of Ice dog... I screw over people Ive known for years.... Thats how I roll...
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 01-10-2012, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

strats to kill nagafen....

Show up...kill..loot..leave.

WIN!
Old 01-10-2012, 01:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

1[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Server transfer with shit someone gave you (amount I could care less about) and the fact you've known them for many years..

2[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Ask in -tells to leave your RL buddy ODDJOB (Herb) alone cause he was cool and didnt know better.... I said so he can attack tomorrow when your not around? Which he attempted too.... LOL

3[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Continuously bash People who try and still be cool with you regardless of the shit you did to them...

See below

Nerves of Ice dog... I screw over people Ive known for years.... Thats how I roll...
yea u didnt benefit from that transacation at all right? lol ur funny bro.. ur so below my level im not even going to respond to u.. ill just corpse ur ass like i did for years... if the people that rode alongside me during that time are dumb enuff to guild with u then thats their problem..

if u were such a top dog pvper, where was taskman in the necro botb? yea i didnt forget that was ur toon b4 ur love affair wtih ur orge warrior

far as the wow incident, dont know what they told u... but i kept 6k gold (which is about 15 bux real money) when i transferred off the server and quit the game, i didnt get so pissy and moany when jinxat (known rl friend of keto) stayed at Cyffon's house and the day he took his flight back decided to take my $120.00 headphones and leave $20 bux on the chair like it was cool.. so dont even pretend like u know even half of what kind of history i have with those guys-- shit happens, ppl make mistakes, for me.. ppl I game with and spill blood with are like extended family but they made the choice to group and guild with people with the likes of u, and thats fine.. i cant say that im jealous right now.. because it looks like they saved my 50 toon, i can still login, can u say the same
Last edited by inimegalg; 01-10-2012 at 02:02 PM..
Old 01-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

See below

Lucky the server is up right now with this guy unable to log in.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Things are getting REAL UGLY

btw stop being a jackass herb, any of us can log in a toon if we wanted in your range (40ish?)
Old 01-10-2012, 02:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

btw stop being a jackass herb, any of us can log in a toon if we wanted in your range (40ish?)
And do what exactly, even as Oddjob/Thrilla on vztz I was by far the most active pvper in wbs.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I got this chuck...

Shh Herb/Zyrin... Grownups are talking right now.. Grownups...

*See Sig Below for Funnies*
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Closed Thread