Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2018, 10:21 AM
Kobold

Default Can anything be done..

Yes I am aware that I am the idiot for trying to transfer an item from one character to another by placing it on the ground.. but I did it. I placed my Guantlets of Fiery Might on the ground, sat on the bag on the ground and logged out, immediately logged back in and they were gone, only person there was Cained who was eager to "help" me find them. Of course they were not there. After a few minutes I logged out suspecting him to be the person who may of taken them and logged another character on, went to Cained and inspected him, all his gear is bad except, you guessed it.. Gauntlets of Fiery Might he is wearing.. He claims some person ran into highhold and told his group to random and he won them.. maybe true, maybe not, but the evidence shows otherwise imo.

Anything can be done to see if those are in fact my gloves? Even if they are can anything be done?

I already know I am going to get tons of replies that I am the idiot, i deserve it yada yada.. I get it, was not a smart idea, your wisdom has been noted.
Last edited by poofph; 09-18-2018 at 10:24 AM..