Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2013, 05:19 PM
Aviak

Hmm, I may give this a shot again. I played the shit out of it in beta and loved it. But man did they fuck it up after a while.

My Music Composition and Scoring page- www.soundcloud.com/diasparra-composition.

Montresuer- High Elf Cleric of Tunare
Old 07-05-2013, 06:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targobaath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm, I may give this a shot again. I played the shit out of it in beta and loved it. But man did they fuck it up after a while.
They must have really ruined it after beta, i played a little bit after release and they couldn't pay me to play that shit now. sorry to offend if you really do like that game but it offers nothing to me.

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 07-06-2013, 12:24 AM
Fire Giant

There's still a bunch of us playing regularly, so plenty of people to talk and game with once you get in Targo.

I haven't logged in for a couple days as I've been out of town in Vancouver but I'm back around the house tomorrow. You can hit up Vampiresa, Splenny, or Khoum for guild invites.

Millburn Pennybags - Blue
Palmer Eldritch - Teal
Old 07-06-2013, 12:28 AM
Planar Protector

ive erolled because savarin started to play once we get off he island well hit ou up for an nvite

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 07-06-2013, 09:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by r00t [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well, I went diggin for skeptic cat. here's how I got us into beta

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I got from this is that you use windows xp and norton....I am disappointed.

Topic this game always seemed super interesting, but had a lousy population so you can't do anything. Did they re balance at some point to allow solo content?

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 07-06-2013, 09:13 AM
Planar Protector

you can solo some stuff but its not easy if your say a rogue or a warrior, there are a variety of good solo classes, druids necros wizards bloodmage disciple though disc is the only melee that can really solo effectively maybe a dreadknight if hes twinked but if you start out he wont be.

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 07-06-2013, 09:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngorDrakan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Played for 5 minutes. Couldn't do it. Maybe I have to start over to understand WTF I'm doing.
Play a number of short sessions and see if it grows on you. Took me a while (and is still taking me a while) to get into it. It moves at a slower pace than modern retail MMOs and much of the depth needs to be uncovered over time. Even if you treat it like an RPG the world exploration aspect is excellent. I still remember my Qalia-based monk coming down from the city on top of the mountain (in beta) and seeing the vastness of the desert before me.
Closed Thread