Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2013, 06:36 AM
Kobold

Wizard price 1-46 modified to 60k temporarily.
My brother is in a persistant quasi-vegetative state. I am sorry if my attempt to give him a single drop of joy as I power level character after character for him, as his one good eye looks on from *his own* computer and blinks "go go go!" at me is somehow too much for you.
Old 07-05-2013, 09:28 AM
Kobold

Cleric price 1-46 modified to 60k temporarily in addition to wizard.
My brother is in a persistant quasi-vegetative state. I am sorry if my attempt to give him a single drop of joy as I power level character after character for him, as his one good eye looks on from *his own* computer and blinks "go go go!" at me is somehow too much for you.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:09 AM
Aviak

bards are getting out of hand in OT... they should stay away from SF and FM zones (where people xp normally)
Last edited by Coolname; 07-06-2013 at 03:43 AM..
Old 07-06-2013, 11:58 AM
Kobold

I respect groups etc, despite what peeps in other threads claim..Hop in OT sometime when I'm pl'n randomly, anonymously for at least an hour and I guarantee you'll see my notorious "group check" where I'm asking peeps if areas need more mobs left, or if I can nab more without infringing etc. Sadly (because I wish there were more zones) OT is the PERFECT bard zone...and yes to some extent it is outta hand; I agree completely. Wouldn't be so bad if peeps weren't such dicks when they did it. Naturally this only applies if peeps are in OT...I just had an 8 hour pl session where the most people in OT at any one point killing was countable with one hand.
Old 07-07-2013, 04:41 PM
Kobold

bump
Old 07-07-2013, 05:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dostarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We are also willing to skype, vent, TS, or otherwise to make you feel more comfortable.
Sounded great until this part.
Old 07-07-2013, 10:30 PM
Fire Giant

If the penalty works in your favor , does a halfling war bonus work in the customers ? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Drippin#7277
Last edited by patrick210; 07-07-2013 at 10:30 PM.. Reason: c
Old 07-07-2013, 11:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolname [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bards are getting out of hand in OT... they should stay away from SF and FM zones (where people xp normally)
Go exp in one of the 10 other better exp zones?
Old 07-08-2013, 08:16 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick210 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the penalty works in your favor , does a halfling war bonus work in the customers ? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

absolutely it does [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-08-2013, 11:23 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dostarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I respect groups etc, despite what peeps in other threads claim..Hop in OT sometime when I'm pl'n randomly, anonymously for at least an hour and I guarantee you'll see my notorious "group check" where I'm asking peeps if areas need more mobs left, or if I can nab more without infringing etc. Sadly (because I wish there were more zones) OT is the PERFECT bard zone...and yes to some extent it is outta hand; I agree completely. Wouldn't be so bad if peeps weren't such dicks when they did it. Naturally this only applies if peeps are in OT...I just had an 8 hour pl session where the most people in OT at any one point killing was countable with one hand.
Unfortunately people have called you out on actually being quite the jerk in OT and going off on people... for somethings as simple as not answering you fast enough for your liking.

On one hand you try to come as a professional highly trustable person, but on the other you show yourself to be very quick to anger and very cynical (as a rationalization to said anger). Those two things are mutually exclusive; outside of the movies anyway.
Closed Thread