Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2013, 08:15 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alorae [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thread created about guy
Guy creates account just to reply to thread
20 pages of replies later guy claims he doesn't care

lol
I can't assuage the flood of you angry p99 neckbeards! The more I respond to your random bumps and queries, the angrier you get. Many of you demanded pictures of me, which were subsequently given a positive review by at least one confirmed female of p99. This in turn ENRAGED you poor depressed folk. What we have here is a league of angry men whose jealousy turned to madness.

You guys should get out more. Contact your families or try to make a difference in your communities. Having all that rage run rancid inside your bodies while you live your sedentary lifestyles is no beacon of good health. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-31-2013, 08:17 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse20 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clear = dumb
Still obsessing over my picture? You poor thing! You made all this work worth it, Rellapse20. I never woulda thought a heroin-addicted redneck from Alabama would be on the p99 forums. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-31-2013, 08:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't assuage the flood of you angry p99 neckbeards! The more I respond to your random bumps and queries, the angrier you get. Many of you demanded pictures of me, which were subsequently given a positive review by at least one confirmed female of p99. This in turn ENRAGED you poor depressed folk. What we have here is a league of angry men whose jealousy turned to madness.

You guys should get out more. Contact your families or try to make a difference in your communities. Having all that rage run rancid inside your bodies while you live your sedentary lifestyles is no beacon of good health. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We've now reached the tier of mads where the kid raises his level of language in an attempt to show how little his butt is hurt. Not fooling anyone I'm afraid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-31-2013, 09:02 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse20 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have not angered a single sole on these forums
>single sole
>sole

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-31-2013, 09:08 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Jimmies so rustled > resorts to fixing spelling mistakes
That's no spelling mistake. That's generations of inbreeding. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-31-2013, 09:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Smiley faces are for girls and fags btw
clEAR already confirmed homofag. that's why he demands pictures of men.
Old 07-31-2013, 09:36 PM
Skeleton

Uh oh, looks like my trove of sad followers has returned! Don't you get tired of staring at my pictures and constantly analyzing and crying over me?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-31-2013, 09:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't you get tired of staring at my pictures and constantly analyzing and crying over me?
don't you get tired of projecting?
Old 07-31-2013, 10:18 PM
Planar Protector

...i'm stunned. clear is dredge 2.0 or dredge himself. only thing that could explain any of this thread.
Old 08-01-2013, 01:43 PM
Fire Giant

Clear left without a guild or friend on the server. gg dude - you trolled the fuck out of yourself.