Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: What do yall smoke from?
Bong 11 21.57%
Blunt 4 7.84%
Joint 7 13.73%
Pipe 18 35.29%
Other 11 21.57%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2013, 04:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaffin Deeppockets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you know how to roll a joint right you can smoke any sticy wet weed. Freakin the joint to loosen it up a little helps, because it tends to run if you don't.
Idk weed isn't the same as it used to be, if don't grind that shit to dust or use 2 papers it never burns right.
Old 08-01-2013, 07:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Idk weed isn't the same as it used to be, if don't grind that shit to dust or use 2 papers it never burns right.
Yea the shit I get is literally sticky with crystals and oil. It's glorious, but not conducive to joints.

Bowls (glass) 4tw
Old 08-01-2013, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Idk man weed seems to wet nowa days for me to use papers anymore it just never smokes right. Them fucking retards wet the whole brick of weed to break it down and make it weigh more.
mexican brick smoker confirmed

dumbass lol
Old 08-01-2013, 07:29 PM
Planar Protector

i might start smoking joints when i hit 50 and cant handle getting stoney bologna anymore
Old 08-01-2013, 07:51 PM
Aviak

other: vapê
Old 08-01-2013, 09:59 PM
Banned

Was a big fan of blunts. Then I started smoking with white folks. Joint then pipe. Can't beat Js for portability discretion reasons IMO. Vapor nice too.
Old 08-02-2013, 10:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loli Pops [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was a big fan of blunts. Then I started smoking with white folks. Joint then pipe. Can't beat Js for portability discretion reasons IMO. Vapor nice too.
I smoked a cigarette with a few high white folks once, them be some crazy mofoer's.
Old 08-02-2013, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
just put a tip on your j and it will be fine. I get stuff that after putting it in the j i can stick my fingers together from the crystals. Just use a tip(can always just find some small 1/2 piece of thich paper then you can roll and use) and dont roll it super tight. i find that actually overfilling the j alittle so when you roll you can leave it alittle looser and still have the bud burn evenly.
Old 08-02-2013, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Not sure what's wrong with your guys' weed (or poorly rolled joints maybe...?) but I can just break my shit up and twist it into a perfect J no tip or anything without issue. Burns perfectly fine in a normal sized zigzag that's not the special slow burning ones (i hate slow burning papers).

This also works great for blunts. Grinding your pot is just faster and easier than breaking it up by hand. used to use a 'tip' or a 'crutch' just so that i could make sure i smoked all the weed and didn't have to save the roach, but I stopped doing that when i realized its more fun to just skip that part. Again, not sure if thats the weed, the way its being broken up, the paper itself, or the skill of the roller, and without trying to sound like im bragging, mine work just fine and always have (i've easily roled 1000's of j's/blunts though, plus i used to handroll cigs with papers).

That being said, I don't really smoke pot anymore. I did for about a decade and then realize how lazy it made me, that it actually gave me real, serious depression (was gone within six months of quitting), and how much time it actually took away from doing real things ('hey, what do u wanna do....? lets smoke a bowl!' instead of 'hey, lets go out and do a hobby/work/whatever'). When i was smoking pot, i went through a ton of 'preferred method' phases, the one's that lasted the longest were (in no paricular order):

1. Ice catcher bongs. sooooo smooth. Still love hitting these on the occasion that I smoke or hit a bowl.

2. Blunts/joints. I put these together because they both involve rolling. I will always love smoking blunts of dank shit, and like I said above, I've rolled a shit ton of blunts/joints and have perfected the art of rolling!

3. Last but certainly not least, my current preferred method of smoking is simply out of a little glass pipe I have had for years and years. It's an excellent little pipe,easily a 9.5/10

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk View Post
gotrocks community savior
Old 08-04-2013, 08:54 PM
Skeleton

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread