Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2013, 03:52 PM
Fire Giant

Bandits in WK are pretty good for a couple more levels. They drop sashes that can be turned for good money in Qeynos via this quest.

As Estu said, though, charm-killing is the way to go. I'm leveling a baby Druid for fun now and then, and while the stuff in EK is mostly too high at 14 (lots of yellow cons, with the odd dark blue lion or snake thrown in), NK is pretty much perfect. Grizzly bears, wolves, lions, griffawns, and beetles (not charmable, but good targets for your pets) are all good at 14. Just be aware of your surroundings.
Old 08-14-2013, 04:59 PM
Aviak

Be careful going to unrest because that place is normally packed, and sometimes its hard to get into a group, let alone camp a spot without other camps stealing from you. Dervish camps would be good, you can turn in their rings for exp. But if you can get in a spot there its great to level until you can head to mistmoore in your early 20s. Which unfortunately has the same problem as unrest! Both great spots though.

I really enjoy going to the lesser populated zones, runnyeye, gorge of king xorb. Definitely get out there and enjoy the more obscure places of the world. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

My Music Composition and Scoring page- www.soundcloud.com/diasparra-composition.

Montresuer- High Elf Cleric of Tunare
Closed Thread