Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2013, 03:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgellan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Learn something new every day [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Then again, all I do these days is root and rot so seems like my kiting days were pre-patch...

Kiting still better than dying to me tho. At 19 if a momma gets more than a lick or two on you you're toast.

Regards,
Mg
Yeah at 19 root rot would not be an option. I first tried it at 26 and with some being even con or just a level below me I was wasting tons of mana rerooting. It's a lot more efficient for me now that I am 28.

I feel like the plat Isn't too good though - tusks drop rarely. I did have a good session last night where I got about 5 in an hour, but still That's only 50pp/hr.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:09 AM
Orc

well i was able to land dots and stuff on the mammoths i only had a little while to try but it's definitely possible. Going to mess around with a few different options to solo these things and see how efficient I can get it.

I am going to kill guards somewhere when i can for sure and take advantage of my evil faction!

thanks for the help everyone!

Formally
Ragnis
<Reviction>
Morell Thule
Old 08-28-2013, 10:59 AM
Sarnak

The only thing about HHK guards is that there are 2 guards at the entrance that are probably level 29-33? and if you cant kill them both or invis you cant get into the zone to start killing the other easy guards. When I hit 29 and can invis myself passed them, I will def. start owning guards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-28-2013, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

Neriak guards are probably doable.

The various Norrath bards are level 25 and doable then.

OOT sisters as mentioned, need to break the spawn or stick to Antinime and her pal (singles) near the dock.

The giant fort in Warslik's Woods drop the usual giant loot and possible a forest loop as a rare.

I'm sure there's others too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-28-2013, 01:48 PM
Large Bat

Default Najena Elementals

You could try killing the elementals in Najena. I think they range from 16-22, approximately. The elementals drop various mats that sell pretty well in EC. Fire elementals drop lava rocks that sell for 100pp, air elementals drop swirling mist that sells for 50pp, and earth elementals drop drops of mercury that sell for 100pp.

Plus, the experience in that zone is pretty nice.
Closed Thread