Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2013, 10:49 AM
Banned

My body is ready for winter.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Bandius, Nash, Othelya, Oldfish, my Montana fam, is ready for winter. Let's at least get this beta going.
Old 09-08-2013, 10:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Bandius, Nash, Othelya, Oldfish, my Montana fam, is ready for winter. Let's at least get this beta going.
bandius has my sword if he is rolling good. nash too.

oldfish was a barb shammy right? think i remember him.
Old 09-08-2013, 10:51 AM
Banned

I think you just named the server:

Project 1999: Winter is Coming
Old 09-08-2013, 10:58 AM
Banned

You remember correctly.
Old 09-08-2013, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Still logging in occasionally however... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-08-2013, 12:53 PM
Aviak

You can speed up this process smedy. You can change whats happening. But you're focusing on the positive instead of the negative. Don't make a hype video for teams99. Make a farewell video for red99. End it. Put it out of it's misery. Then they'll have to open the new server.
Old 09-08-2013, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

I think it'll need more than a farewell video to put the final nail in the coffin.

It'll need a truly pathetic population logging in daily.... like 10-12 during peak before it'll look ridiculous on the "Legend" server section.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

With the 2 hours of sun we get everyday during winter my body is ready for box, open that shit up, let me embrace my inner jesus and get this shit rolling

i have big plans, lets do this

Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:08 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it'll need more than a farewell video to put the final nail in the coffin.

It'll need a truly pathetic population logging in daily.... like 10-12 during peak before it'll look ridiculous on the "Legend" server section.
I don't understand this server has been on life support a few months after it opened. The exploits, then they banned a bunch of people, and did not ban some people, and then it's been sub 200 ever since.

You could just tell people that red99 ended, and whats currently up is just a beta they're using as they test different parts of the future teams99 code.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya might do something but to lazy to record shit, not sure i'll think of something

Red99 needs to go fuck it self honestly, no one enjoys that shit, not even the neckbeards who logon to farm empty server, they just blinded by imaginary items which in reality does not matter at all

Rather do it up again in faydwer, fight elfs and roll for cloth tunics than run around clicking that amulet of necropotence over and over on empty99

I think the idea of merging the server is a legit idea tho, will give new players a place to join, and neckbeards eventually gets to keep their pixels... then we get velious in about 6 months after merge
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Closed Thread