Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2013, 09:52 AM
Sarnak

Default Starting up on RED for the first time! Very Excited :)

Hey All,

Was wondering if anyone had any good advice for a starter class on R99. I am not a pvp'er but thought I would give it a try and I think I am actually excited to log in for the first time on RED (blue is getting boring).

Anyways, hope to see you all in game shortly!

-Araevin
Old 09-14-2013, 11:03 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faywind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey All,

Was wondering if anyone had any good advice for a starter class on R99. I am not a pvp'er but thought I would give it a try and I think I am actually excited to log in for the first time on RED (blue is getting boring).

Anyways, hope to see you all in game shortly!

-Araevin
Starting classes, I would say cleric/enchanter for groupability. Necro/Mage for soloing, or shaman for a bit of both. You won't have any trouble getting any of these toons geared, shaman being the most difficult.

For PvP purposes, rogue or wizard.

I've seen multiple clerics PL'd to 50+ & given gear in just a few days by the current guilds. If you choose this route remember most of the server will hate you(unless your guild is most of the server) simply for being in that guild or knowing that you had been PL'd by them.

Most players on red are their own worst enemy, use ooc with caution or you will make enemies before you ever step in a zone with them.
Old 09-14-2013, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

If you play off peak, a solo option is really the only option.
Old 09-14-2013, 11:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthyphil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Starting classes, I would say cleric/enchanter for groupability. Necro/Mage for soloing, or shaman for a bit of both. You won't have any trouble getting any of these toons geared, shaman being the most difficult.

For PvP purposes, rogue or wizard.

I've seen multiple clerics PL'd to 50+ & given gear in just a few days by the current guilds. If you choose this route remember most of the server will hate you(unless your guild is most of the server) simply for being in that guild or knowing that you had been PL'd by them.

Most players on red are their own worst enemy, use ooc with caution or you will make enemies before you ever step in a zone with them.
Thanks for the tips!

I have started 2 toons so I can decide which one I like better.

Faywind - Druid
Araevin - Enchanter

I figure with the exp bonus here this shouldnt take too long to decide who I want my main to be.

See you all in game!
Old 09-14-2013, 11:48 AM
Banned

solo class if u wanna keep leveling up

melee or hybrid if u wanna just have fun and pvp with no level up stress

unrest is a popular pvp zone

whatevers fun for u enjoy
Closed Thread