Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2013, 05:43 AM
Aviak

New guild just started on the rebirth for new starters, or level 1,s so if you want to run every dungeon to 60. Join now its on the horde side and apparently doing very well.
Old 09-21-2013, 06:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronoburn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everything about the game is casual ...
Did you play WoW? Or are you just shitty at games? Stupid? Or blind EQ fanatic?

Ever hear of vanilla WoW rank 14 pvp grind? You know how insane/hardcore that was to get on a decently populated server? Alot more hardcore than anything in EQ.

Original naxx40? That was difficult raiding.

Everquest is a game where you press 3 buttons and auto attack endless of the same mobs for a really long time. Every raid is almost the same, its a tank and spank,or you need resist gear, or you get dispelled or ae nuked. Bosses also have 32k hp. Very hard game. I love eq but i loved wow too.
Old 09-21-2013, 09:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by susvain0362 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you play WoW? Or are you just shitty at games? Stupid? Or blind EQ fanatic?

Ever hear of vanilla WoW rank 14 pvp grind? You know how insane/hardcore that was to get on a decently populated server? Alot more hardcore than anything in EQ.

Original naxx40? That was difficult raiding.

Everquest is a game where you press 3 buttons and auto attack endless of the same mobs for a really long time. Every raid is almost the same, its a tank and spank,or you need resist gear, or you get dispelled or ae nuked. Bosses also have 32k hp. Very hard game. I love eq but i loved wow too.
The server is 100% casual. The 2 world spawns Azuregos and Kazaak has been out for over 6 months now and one guild has dominated every spawn, much like Tmo here. Every guild is 2 scared of world pvp they just would rather sit in their instanced MC or BWL raid.

Rank 14 takes about a 2 months of hardcore grinding not even worth it when there is like 0 world pvp.

WoW raiding is boring on ED it is a rush to clear the shit as fast as u can, 2hour MC clears > log out for a week. In EQ you do not care if a fear raid lasts 2 or 8 hours if you're having fun.
Old 09-21-2013, 10:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by susvain0362 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I made Rank 13 on horde, and just completely burnt out... if I wanted to grind to the High Warlord title it was another 3-4 weeks of topping the PvP table [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

On Emerald Dream (EU) we had a hardcore 10-20 man group depending on the time of day grinding WSG/AB but another team emerged and tried to stop our 1st Rank 13 dude from getting his High Warlord title, even though they weren't anywhere near it. So enter a hardcore grind :/

Anyway wasn't long after getting rank 13 myself, that Blizzard really pissed off a lot of the rank grinders by just giving out our items to every PvP noob and his dog for almost free...obviously that shitty trend would carry on for years when a new expansion was on the horizon.
Old 09-21-2013, 04:30 PM
Banned

I think it takes more than two months relapse. 13>14 alone is a minimum 3 weeks placing in the top 3? If you dont it can take a 4th week. I think atleast, been awhile. Getting top 5ranks requires barely sleeping, shits too much. What about the 4 world dragons? No one contests those either? Damn. Im omly lvl 30 on horde

And yeah swish, i got rank11 in vanilla while raiding 5days a week for the amazing troll raptor mount, then they just give it away to people for bg marks? It was weak
Old 09-22-2013, 11:03 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah the PvP mounts were awesome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I used to put the TV on late at night and grind runecloth out during that time where tons of supplies were needed. Managed to get exhalted with Orgrimmar (as a tauren) and got myself a wolf to replace the kodo....waaay better and worth the grind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-22-2013, 02:36 PM
Aviak

http://www.twitch.tv/strangetelevision, The rebirth population is jumping up in chunks now. don't get left behind!.
Closed Thread