Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2013, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retti_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think stasis was a part of nihilum during dentist azrael revolution

Shut up nerd its just a game play w the team that doesn't annoy u
I was going to join the Dentist/Azrael revolution if you lasted more than a couple weeks - I have been burnt by those exact players, for doing the exact same thing they did again.

I certainly didn't leave the Dentist/Azrael revolution while it had momentum.

You sir, are a faggot - but it's just red99, you'll blend right in with all the other losers.

When this box finally burns to the ground, I'll still feel disgusted - from guys like you. (edited to remove potential gay jokes)
Old 10-12-2013, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

I mean can you read Rexx's chat log and seriously not think "what a clown"?

FFA is so good.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snufz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you've CHANGED Mornin.
CHUCK IS SCUM..

Make sure he knows that.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So lets take this from a social standpoint.

Everquest is a game where the primary objective is to level a character to then engage "boss" raid level content.

When you achieve the appropriate status/level in game you are given two options.

One option is to join a well organized and proven group of individuals that have successfully maintained a stable roster of mature player.

The other is to join a disorganized group of server rejects, wannabes, drug addicts, attention whores and drama queens with a history of inconsistent stability and flakey leadership.

Azrael is a nuisance at best. You may have those off chances where you muster enough players to challenge Nihilum ,but to the Red99 community as a whole, you are just a bus stop for players that ultimately realize the same truths.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Azrael is a joke from the inside out. Pretty much the left over 50+ pop. Would rather be guildless than join.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retti_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think stasis was a part of nihilum during dentist azrael revolution

Shut up nerd its just a game play w the team that doesn't annoy u

And ur a clown if you dont admit you attack anyone without your guild tag even if they are lvl 52 bronze armor newbs tryin to xp. You just another griefer that will get fed up w azrael and pvp solo b4 taking a break.
Retti with the ninja edit.

I would duelist a lvl 52 no problem. I wouldn't get with my guild of 60's Lite Agatha Colgate etc and go run down a lvl 52 hate raid, and then send the rest of our guild to their bind spot just to make sure they fully log off - and then talk shit in OOC. This was when Heresy was the ONLY guild other than Nihilum mind you.

But it's just a game bro's we have fun here, and Rexx wasn't really shocked and amazed at how big faggots they can be - I bolded it for you on the main page because I know you're a ball sucking little retard.

Retti since Dentist revolution just been waiting for Nizzar to have his need for PVE control to outweigh his self respect of people that have stabbed him in the back - and went to town on his dick for an invite.

GM's you reading all this, can we get teams pals.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:17 PM
Banned

Stasis dont take it so personal
Old 10-12-2013, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

I do, ditching us at first opportunity(nizzar would let you) and then making a ton of excuses? you aren't on Rexx's level, but I'll never forget how much of a faggot you are. Most of the box won't care though, so you're all good.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:38 PM
Banned

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 48
User Name Posts
Stasis01 15
Old 10-12-2013, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Retti plays with Azrael because Nihilum doesn't want him - Nihilum starts to lose and lowers their expectation to anyone, and Retti jumps on board and now is vocal and doesn't want to play with Azrael.

Must be hard in life with such little balls Retti.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:57 PM
Banned

6 pages multiple posts azreal is falling apart

conclusion:mad
Closed Thread