Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2013, 02:04 PM
Kobold

Default Raster of Guk spawn may be broken

I've only been here an hour, but here's what I've seen.

I killed a PH at roughly 3 am game time. As expected, the next PH spawned about 20 minutes later at 10 am game time. I killed it immediately, then did not see another PH until exactly 72 minutes later, at 10 am the next game day. To rehash common monkly knowledge, Raster's spawn, like the rest of Lower Guk, is 28 minutes, but with an 8 am game-time depop and 10 am game-time repop built in.

Thus it seems that while the 10 am repop mechanic is working correctly, the 28-minute respawn is not. Thanks so much for your time and energy, devs. Let me know if you need any more info than this.

EDIT: After spending about 8 hours here, the spawns did regularize somewhat, although there's still some weird stuff going on. For instance, one spawn out of every roughly 6 or 7 simply won't happen, and I'll have to wait until the 10 am repop for a PH, and there have been a couple times when the spawn has become double-popped at 10 am (i.e. the 8 am depop failed to happen and another mob spawned at 10 am). On one of these latter occasions, another PH respawned immediately after the death of one of the double-spawned PHs.
Last edited by gcobb; 10-14-2013 at 08:26 AM.. Reason: Further research
Closed Thread