Snarf Snarf 14 24.56%
Fuck yeah, don't be pussies. 24 42.11%
I'm an asshole. 19 33.33%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2013, 10:47 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm for player ears like diablo 1
Diablo 1 and 2! =)
Old 10-23-2013, 10:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i've barely played either red or blue in the last month or two. i've been antisocial, still replaying through a series of old one player RPGs.

my red paladin Madriax is currently level 18ish, camped in West Karana. i'm starting to get the EQ bug again, probably gonna get into some P99 more often in the near future... especially if Velious and/or Teams comes out soon.

Seeing a lot of AG sigs in red forums these days... =P
Old 10-24-2013, 12:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by runlvlzero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I liked making everyone run around in shitty gear, it made people play more together than just go off and solo. And yes. I had level 50's on item loot servers. So yeah. I know what I'm in for and how it makes people play. IMO to much pixel lust on this box. People don't just log in and play, they log in and zoom to 60, and burn out realizing the two guilds controlling the pixels are full of @sshats. There's ways to play the game with no drop loot and good gear for fights that do matter vs random xp/grinds/ganks.

Anyway YOU should LOG IN. And XP with me. At SPECS. Or something.

Further I agree with all the people worried about BIS 60's in no drop. It would take the server a long time to adjust to this kind of stuff.
Dollars to donuts u weren't even in highschool when EQ and RZ dropped.
Old 10-24-2013, 02:16 AM
Planar Protector

theres a clear answer to the poll
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-24-2013, 03:13 AM
Sarnak

I am for full item loot cept primaries.
Keeps the twinks down.
People say it adds to grief but I say the opposite.
Gives casuals a reason for trying to kill the twink.

Looting food/water and taking out summon food/water spells would be hilarious.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:38 AM
Banned

Let's be real eq unforgiving enough

Not 99 ne more
Old 10-24-2013, 04:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dollars to donuts u weren't even in highschool when EQ and RZ dropped.
Hmmm, i forget in 99... that was 14 years ago? I musta been 18 if my math is correct.

Why u so mad u got to attack my age? Cause I'm better at EQ than u without MQ, hacks, and a zerg guild?

Greegon is cool :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greegon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
theres a clear answer to the poll
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
free kimm
Old 10-24-2013, 08:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glasken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seeing a lot of AG sigs in red forums these days... =P
Maybe we should form the Crimson Guard eh? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Millburn Pennybags - Blue
Palmer Eldritch - Teal
Old 10-24-2013, 10:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by runlvlzero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I liked making everyone run around in shitty gear, it made people play more together than just go off and solo. And yes. I had level 50's on item loot servers. So yeah. I know what I'm in for and how it makes people play. IMO to much pixel lust on this box. People don't just log in and play, they log in and zoom to 60, and burn out realizing the two guilds controlling the pixels are full of @sshats. There's ways to play the game with no drop loot and good gear for fights that do matter vs random xp/grinds/ganks.

Anyway YOU should LOG IN. And XP with me. At SPECS. Or something.

Further I agree with all the people worried about BIS 60's in no drop. It would take the server a long time to adjust to this kind of stuff.
I never bagged my shit and found it to be a big advantage. But I was also raiding with the sabbat on RZ so I had full PoH enchanter gear and other non drops. Here the gear difference would just make PVP easy as shit for Nihilum in particular. I doubt anyone is gonna bust out Trak BPs and Cloaks of Flames, etc against someone full VP geared.

Maybe at the ripe old age of 32 I've realized that the carrot is a more powerful motivation than the stick. The token system SZ had comes to mind. I'd rather be able to gain tokens from jacking fools and use that to get stuff like gear and titles then hope I pop someone who is retarded enough to leave his manastone in an inventory slot.

What lvl you at I'm at 39 now so ready for some specs :P
Old 10-24-2013, 11:02 AM
Banned

item loot sucks

the end

thread over
Closed Thread