Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allizia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]..
I agree, this is a 2 week old post that someone resurrected though. Yeck
Fix'd
Old 12-29-2009, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

the strength of less is best is that you have fewer people to gear up. Simple example... with 15 melees, you need 15 cloaks of flame. with 30 melees, you need 30 cloaks of flame.

Now that's just an example, obviously cloaks of flame will just help, whether 15/15 have it or 15/30. But equate that to everything else, and you now have 15/15 useful members on the raid instead of 15/30 (useful is a strong term, but work with me I'm about to leave!).

Now, it may seem that it wouldn't hurt to have those extra 15 people. However, it can. With every person there is a chance of doing something wrong. With the extra people, you have a greater chance of an error occurring. Half of these people are unessential to the raid, and therein is the strength of less is best.

This post is merely an objective reply. I am not throwing judgments at either side, mkay. However, this is what is meant by calling trans a "zerg" guild (once again, while I may or may not think this personally, it is NOT what I am voicing here).

Love,

Ektar "Staying Out of the Hate" Sexbot

fucking christ, like 5 posts got in while I was posting this. this one is meant for after the question of what is less is best =p
Last edited by Ektar; 12-29-2009 at 08:40 PM..
Old 12-29-2009, 08:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zithax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1b) IB has never fought any boss that did not have their AE.
First Naggy what? MM what? It's ok though, because yall "Thought about deleting the loot" setting the example for the future
Old 12-29-2009, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allizia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
..whiped.. ..whiped.. ..whipes.. ..whiped.. ..whiped..
Are you perchance related to Whill Wheaton?
Old 12-29-2009, 08:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you perchance related to Whill Wheaton?
I knew it didn't look right, thanks! <3
Old 12-29-2009, 08:47 PM
Banned

First naggy had AEs... we've never wiped to CT... just shut the fuck up Allizia, you're too dumb to post.
Old 12-29-2009, 08:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fix'd
Actually, it was Recyclebin that resurrected it last night and I just saw it, /avoids blame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-29-2009, 09:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
First Naggy what? MM what? It's ok though, because yall "Thought about deleting the loot" setting the example for the future
You're second fiddle, just accept it. You don't do things the right way and it's obvious.

I don't hate you for that, I'm sure we've all tried to figure out how to beat the rules from time to time on this and other games.
I don't hate you because you're not very skilled; not everyone has now or had at one point the opportunity or time to waste building the certain skillset to raid in EQ.
I don't hate you for those things.

I hate you because you try to claw up at us with your filthy zerg talons to try and drag yourselves up or us down, whatever is necessary. You swear up and down that black is white and that up is down.

First it was that "IB hax," then it was "IB sploits," then it was "IB took our mawbs" (dey took r mawbs!), and now it's "IB wipes," or "IB is a zerg," or "IB fights bugged dragons!"

Give me a fucking break!! Of the things YOU GUYS bitch about the most, YOU ARE GUILTY of 90% of it while we are completely baffled in our innocence; why would you accuse us of doing the stupid shit you yourselves do?

However, because others might be confused by your smoke and mirrors, I will elucidate the details of the issues you put forth.

Mistmoore was being actively tweaked by a long term dev GM as we killed him several times. He was repopped several times and we were not allowed to keep the loot several times. When we were finally allowed to keep a SFS, this was an active decision by a long term dev GM. I hate to keep bringing up bygones, but since it is relevant: when your raid was allowed to keep a SFS, this was an oversight by a new GM who left inexplicably in the middle of your encounter.

Our first Nagafen did in fact AE. Several GM's watched (and cheered afterwards) as we took down the server's first dragon. The script executed properly; the first, and every Nagafen we've killed was 100% legit.
Old 12-29-2009, 09:05 PM
Aviak

So I take it that the GMs have agreed to continue this rotation as is?

The Holidays have been busy for me and I haven't seen any posts stating what direction the GMs have decided to go on this issue.

Last GM interaction I know of was Nilbog's post about spawn variance but didn't really see any decision?

Someone let me know [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-29-2009, 09:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
First it was that "IB hax," then it was "IB sploits," then it was "IB took our mawbs" (dey took r mawbs!), and now it's "IB wipes," or "IB is a zerg," or "IB fights bugged dragons!"

Give me a fucking break!! Of the things YOU GUYS bitch about the most, YOU ARE GUILTY of 90% of it while we are completely baffled in our innocence; why would you accuse us of doing the stupid shit you yourselves do?

Sucks huh =/ It goes both ways.
Closed Thread