Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2013, 11:23 PM
Planar Protector

I'm sure the people advocating the removal of non-classic xp bonuses have never taken advantage of non-classic low hp kiting mechanics on this server. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-06-2013, 12:45 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll take classic xp along with item loot, 4 lvl range and Alecta's resist code.

Get outta the way Nilbog and company, let Alecta do his THANG.

Head mole, son.
If you think I'm in his way, you are incorrect.
Old 12-06-2013, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

45 Players online currently
23 of those players between levels 1-50
1 cleric online

boxing? evil and bad
Old 12-06-2013, 01:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you think I'm in his way, you are incorrect.
I thought his changes were done and don't require any kind of code deploy or server restart.

Rumors were beginning that changes were done and he was being ignored or put off.

I know you want your classic too pal, but I've seen this "let's experiment with custom stuff" out of you which made me think you were slacking on your mack.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:00 AM
Planar Protector

Server needs the XP bonus back...seriously. Trying to level a monk and getting a group is near impossible the last few days. I can't afford a PL and I don't have the gear to solo too effectively.

The latest installment was finally landing a MM group, struggling to get a port... finally getting there. "o ur too high, sry... thought you said 29" (how "mid thirties" sounds like 29 I've no idea).

mad, frustrated, rustled, furious...

Bring it back, we had a leveling community for a week - the server showed promise. I don't care about the bonus itself, just the people and groups that came with it.
Last edited by Swish; 12-08-2013 at 04:10 AM..
Old 12-10-2013, 09:05 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought his changes were done and don't require any kind of code deploy or server restart.

Rumors were beginning that changes were done and he was being ignored or put off.

I know you want your classic too pal, but I've seen this "let's experiment with custom stuff" out of you which made me think you were slacking on your mack.
Nerp not true. Nilbog's been super accommodating. Some work has been done and is pending patch, but any lack of progress has been because I've been slacking the last month with RL stuff (changing jobs, moving cross country, kid incoming, etc.)

However, adding the XP bonus back doesn't require a patch.
Old 12-10-2013, 09:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
45 Players online currently
23 of those players between levels 1-50
1 cleric online

boxing? evil and bad
just mentioning the idea of boxing should be punished by death, its a horrible crime that could turn norrath into something fun
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:22 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bring it back, we had a leveling community for a week - the server showed promise. I don't care about the bonus itself, just the people and groups that came with it.
You want leveling community, yet you attack new players who get scammed and defend the scammer who is obviously no good for the server population growth because he likes to scam and grief new players ... and you go out of your way to dig up some meaningless ooc logs to prove your point which you did not and you ignore my ss's calling them a fabrication! You sir, are a fucking retard. Gratz on playing on dead server and have fun with your buddy Tune and all the other retards. Fcuk red, Its a human waste area.

also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mad, frustrated, rustled, furious...
more like mad, bad, fat, sad...
Old 12-10-2013, 10:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alecta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

However, adding the XP bonus back doesn't require a patch.
Alecta, I can tell you are a man that wants to see this server thrive. I know you will do the right thing.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:48 AM
Aviak

IMO: (no one cares) with exp bonus: I would log in, ignore my wife, kite in BW, fight people out of BW (pvp on a pvp server) get killed, ignore wife more, exp more, have fun, pvp a bit more, exp and log happy.

without exp bonus: Kite, look at my exp bar... log off... hang out with wife...

Conclusion:

XP Bonus: good for box...

No XP Bonus: good for RL....

I'll take XP bonus any day.... immersion.

TL;DR