Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2013, 04:39 PM
Fire Giant

I don't know what you're expecting to happen here.

If you can't change your password, why would you expect us to be able to help? The whole point of having a password is to deny other people the ability to manipulate your account and associated credentials.
Old 12-31-2013, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

sounds kind of like a sold account gone bad, surprised anyone would hand out their emu information.
Old 12-31-2013, 05:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarran [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thanks for the constructive reply
You should try to open a petition, However incase you are not trying the right avenues have you got to the EMU site and reset the LOGIN SERVER password and not the forum login password?
Old 12-31-2013, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

Don't buy accounts.
Old 12-31-2013, 08:27 PM
Kobold

this was actually just a post in the wrong forum. but i see no reason to take it down really, it's a shitty system when you cant recover and GMs do nothing, i had logs for months associated to same IP it could have easily been recovered. I had an entire server that knew my voice, i have screen shots from crush bone. didnt buy my account, i have hours of fraps from my character. so obviously its mine? i didnt buy my account, i leveled it from level one. i was a hero to share my info, i was one of the only clerics on the server with epic that wasnt in god-damn nihilum, and i let two or three get my info so that red didnt completely die out at the time. this will be my last post in this thread let it serve to raise awareness of a lack of administrative action on the issue (not just mine)
Old 12-31-2013, 08:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarran [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this was actually just a post in the wrong forum. but i see no reason to take it down really, it's a shitty system when you cant recover and GMs do nothing, i had logs for months associated to same IP it could have easily been recovered. I had an entire server that knew my voice, i have screen shots from crush bone. didnt buy my account, i have hours of fraps from my character. so obviously its mine? i didnt buy my account, i leveled it from level one. i was a hero to share my info, i was one of the only clerics on the server with epic that wasnt in god-damn nihilum, and i let two or three get my info so that red didnt completely die out at the time. this will be my last post in this thread let it serve to raise awareness of a lack of administrative action on the issue (not just mine)
I don't think Rog has control over the eq emu authentication servers.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 12-31-2013, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This thread is disheartening.
Old 12-31-2013, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

Heallun's emu is missing as well :| One day maybe we can recover them. Getting casually robbed every time you take a break gets old pretty fast.
Old 12-31-2013, 09:16 PM
Aviak

If you can make this happen send them my way. I'd love to get my wizards info changed
Old 12-31-2013, 09:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
i was a hero to share my info
Attached Images
File Type: jpg No..jpg (21.0 KB, 27 views)
Closed Thread