Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2013, 11:10 PM
Banned

My boy Vyrenoth put this together. U O E N O about that OG shit, son.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4T40PTL4Dc
Old 01-01-2014, 03:33 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Ah, I see you guys missed me on the forums, anything to get me back here eh? I'll try to make this my final post, now that I have my very own thread!

Oh ya to OP, you lucky you got heals the other morn..I was working Beastagor, had em at 40 percent before you got your heals. Surprised a chanter crushed your SK?

I'll fight you anytime on Ricardo, HB. Wanna go ahead and sling your own style of toxic here, I'll take you down in game. Hard to be on the level with you, when you wanna
go on and tell lies, defame others, etc. like that. I got pending duels with people who won't man up, don't be one of them.

I'll give any of you a nice 1 v 1 I promise, beat a well geared ranger with the Windstriker the other day, was a good fight! Dat Bedlam! Step up, I welcome all good 1v1's!
We can have some good fights! Most of you just don't man up, not like it used to be in that video above, where people would duel you in the midst of PVP, just for the glory of it. Yea Hateraid, good times.

No way, fedoras? Such poor taste. Would rather wear a black watch cap. When you see the visage of this badaxe come your way, best be ready. The black wind begins to blow..

It's funny how you interpret it all as rage, something you guys must be so familiar with you can't see it for anything else..and most of you won't dare 1v1 me,
but I'm always up for a good fight (provided most of the right PvP spells are up heh...just how the chanter works)

But please yes ! I don't even remember those screenshots haha, More rage, la~

And yes, the PS/2 Controller / Xpadder / Razer mouse combo makes it very fun to play this game especially, it's so kick back, you even gain an advantage in some games, outmaneuvering anyone
on a keyboard and mouse. Not so much this one, but it still gives the best control, just takes some getting used to, but once you do, you'll never go back to the way you guys play.
Plenty of buttons, esp. with thumb pads to do whatever you want. Don't knock it till you've tried it.

Vyrenoth, #1 chanter, in our hearts forever. Thanks for all the posts, some were nice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Happy New years guys, 2 0 1 4. Regardless of any dishonor, dirt merchanting, or discord amongst you all,
it's been a good run for the most part on this server, I've held my own here pretty well the level I am and the kills I've had. I solo'ed most of the way to 60 for the most part. Might have stayed solo and fought
it out, but I'm glad I joined that great guild <Nihilum>. Props to Duke Nizzar, Tune, Vaporize (dat God's Work bro!), and the whole crew for making it happen. I wish you all the best.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4ebZxDz0xo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7LpJL75jR0

Now if you'll excuse me, gonna go dream of my wonderfully beauteous Habibti..you guys should see the poem I wrote her..her tears fell on my bare shoulder when I read it..
Old 01-01-2014, 03:52 AM
Banned

holy shit did not read

shut the fuck up retard
Old 01-01-2014, 03:55 AM
Banned

vyrenoth raging all night in ts
Old 01-01-2014, 04:11 AM
Banned

my only encounter was when this guy gated as soon as i zoned into CT, and then demanded a 1v1 out in feerrott where he got completely assraped by an unbuffed monk, forced to plug

it's fucking comical how much of a retarded nerd he is

Old 01-01-2014, 04:30 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

It's funny what you people seem to cherish haha...and Colgate, that was when Tstaff had that perma stun, don't forget.

MOAR FLAMES, MORE RAGE.....bring that VY RAaaaaaaage....rustled! In the words of that behemoth Tune, RUSTLE MANIA!
Old 01-01-2014, 04:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my only encounter was when this guy gated as soon as i zoned into CT, and then demanded a 1v1 out in feerrott where he got completely assraped by an unbuffed monk, forced to plug

Just wanna say Pras Monkye w/ that YT. He is my hero.
Old 01-01-2014, 06:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Don't ever call anyone a nerd on your 2,000th elf simulator forum post (since MARCH) at the very minute the ball is dropping on New Years.
Old 01-01-2014, 09:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateraid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Toxic? Seriously? Just like how I am a scammer like you say? What is the point of making up lies? Vyrenoth is old school from RZ, known him for years. He has always been a great guy and a very loyal friend. One of the most selfless players I have ever met in the game. I have never even known him to have major beef with anyone in the past. He has fun and is a great roleplayer. He is exactly the type of player you want more of here.

Funny you say such a thing when you harbor the scummiest of players.

Your perceptions of people suck ass.
Vyrenoth is good people.. One of the cooler pals in Nilly... Even helped me level while he darned ledge. Him, vaamp, and drakar were and still are good pals!

And FYI both sides have scum bags... This is a fact because you "took in" some of ours [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

- Oppressor (AZRAEL)
Old 01-01-2014, 10:43 AM
Planar Protector

great thread, would read again
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Closed Thread