Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2014, 01:35 AM
Banned

Variance would lead to people having time advantage and being chased, making things like time/assembling/moving fast and the feeling of the clock ticking as your window fades.

Non variance for important mobs means how many bodies did you bring, and how geared are they - can decide the fate of the mob 95% of the time before the fight happens, very little excitement.

Just saying.

Also I find it interesting that HB throws out variance in a one sentence thing and Nihilum instantly gets on the offensive about it - clearly showing how vulnerable it would make their stranglehold of the box.

GM's know this but I don't think Nilbog's on board, so relax pals you don't need to show how much you sweat that topic.
Old 01-01-2014, 01:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
use to feel bad for you with people making fun of your teeth and wheelchair but now i see how big of a douche you are .... i now give 0 fucks about you and your toxic ways
I wanna fuck you too
Old 01-01-2014, 02:15 AM
Sarnak

Happy new years for you bros
Old 01-01-2014, 04:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Dretti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u got a prollem?
Yes, hes mad at everyone and thinks his RL matters here. Lulzy as fuck
Old 01-01-2014, 05:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Variance would lead to people having time advantage and being chased, making things like time/assembling/moving fast and the feeling of the clock ticking as your window fades.

Non variance for important mobs means how many bodies did you bring, and how geared are they - can decide the fate of the mob 95% of the time before the fight happens, very little excitement.

Just saying.

Also I find it interesting that HB throws out variance in a one sentence thing and Nihilum instantly gets on the offensive about it - clearly showing how vulnerable it would make their stranglehold of the box.

GM's know this but I don't think Nilbog's on board, so relax pals you don't need to show how much you sweat that topic.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-01-2014, 07:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiNGloriouS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, hes mad at everyone and thinks his RL matters here. Lulzy as fuck
LOL. You are actually one of the few who dwell on my rl and constantly bring it up. Hide that envy better fgt.
Old 01-01-2014, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateraid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL. You are actually one of the few who dwell on my rl and constantly bring it up. Hide that envy better fgt.
naw pretty sure just about everyone on this server dislikes you

SORRY

lol
Old 01-01-2014, 01:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateraid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im nuetral in ur forum war, but there is a difference between them using the selfies you submitted to forum and attacking someones infant child
Old 01-01-2014, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Nizzar the biggest disease on the server. 90% of population is casuals who play for fun while him and the other 10% of nerd neckbeards play everquest as a blood sport or something. frightening
Old 01-01-2014, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Kazowi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nizzar the biggest disease on the server. 90% of population is casuals who play for fun while him and the other 10% of nerd neckbeards play everquest as a blood sport or something. frightening
well 10% thats about 5 people :P use different scaling plz )

Closed Thread