Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2014, 03:09 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxAjVfDOTs4
Old 01-02-2014, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Freez has no killshots at all compared to Vyrenoth, you had like what 7 or less? I had 32. I had highest before they took site down, besides that guy Jeterezpas, who was first, taking advantage of the easy mezzes and stuns of pre-50 chanter combat, which is fun. Freez, it's not even the gear man, I'll mess you up and good, lets get some fights in sometime!

There was no time back then versus a Tstaff perma stun monk, you know that. Colgate. Log in sometime, we duel. What it is, is either I catch you in a rapture before my pet starts hitting you, or rely on bedlam and ride it out till I STR debuff you twice, and that might be resisted a lot. But if I land both you die most likely, just the way it works. Only have so much time. We are to fight, it will be to the death too. And it won't be by any zones, your most favorite tactic you always do on the server. Log in sometime, want this fight. You'll have a very hard time if I land both and you don't proc.

Haha Hagard....was funny how Baws wasn't attacking me and Weta, then you go and attack him Baws cuz he wouldn't hit us haha, two raging gnomes! Dropped ya good this time )

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are you really going to make me upload 35 killshots?
Old 01-02-2014, 03:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
fyi you win the box by no longer logging into the box, doing something baller with your life, and not maintaining severe irreversible jadedness or a 'u mad bro' spam induced learning disorder
divine wisdom from hpt in this thread
Old 01-02-2014, 03:32 PM
Banned

maybe there's still hope for hpt
Old 01-02-2014, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get that nerd shit outta here! Vyrenox gonna start VYraging over you posting gimps like that! We alpha dogs bro, what got into you Hater! Looks like HAGARD!!! (heh) rustled you, you got your reasons for gating, aint none his bizniss.
can someone translate this for me please
Old 01-02-2014, 03:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Get that nerd shit outta here! Vyrenox gonna start VYraging over you posting gimps like that! We alpha dogs bro, what got into you Hater! Looks like HAGARD!!! (heh) rustled you, you got your reasons for gating, aint none his bizniss.

You my broham from old times of Rallos, after our guild was politically toppled by a war I happened to start, we went crazy and took down everyone to get at Ascending Dawn, taking down as many as possible, which I did successfully, with and without ya! We wardogs bro.

Who said anything about nerds? I posted a picture of a handsome gentleman with glasses.

This game and especially this server will never rustle me buddy. There will never be a SS of me raging. I can take multiple pvp deaths afk while watching a movie and not care. The shitty rules and toxic/shitty player mentality is slowly turning me off here. I don't play nearly as much as you can see, and I have actually found it more entertaining to troll my enemies than to play lately which is pretty sad. It was a good 3 month run though!

Always bros though! Had some awesome good times back in the day and still currently. You one of the only reasons why I'm still here. lol

text ya later!
Old 01-02-2014, 03:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can someone translate this for me please
Yeah, I was lost too. lol
Old 01-02-2014, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateraid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This game and especially this server will never rustle me buddy. There will never be a SS of me raging. I can take multiple pvp deaths afk while watching a movie and not care. !
only morans rage in tells over pvp
morans like vyrenoth
Old 01-02-2014, 04:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
only morans rage in tells over pvp
morans like vyrenoth
Actually, no one could have said it better than:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vyrenoth is a really nice guy. So much in fact, he can't comprehend why scumbags on this server do what they do. Thus he gets rustled.
He is far from a moron. The guy is brilliant. He will just never fully understand the mentality of how dickheads and assholes function, (and that is actually a good thing). Take most people out of their element like that and they will react.

I hate having to insult people, but I am very good at it, and feel its my duty to do so when necessary.

Old 01-02-2014, 04:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateraid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This game and especially this server will never rustle me buddy. There will never be a SS of me raging. I can take multiple pvp deaths afk while watching a movie and not care.

Closed Thread