Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2014, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

An agreement bar one guild among 6-7 T2 guilds is still an agreement. I'd threaten again to withhold Velious raiding content if they don't get in line with everyone else.
Old 01-07-2014, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

[Mon Jan 06 14:51:12 2014] Hyjal tells you, 'the way i look at it. nobody can be 2 places at once. so we are guaranteed 1 target either way'
[Mon Jan 06 14:51:17 2014] Hyjal tells you, 'if someones slow, we get 2.'

The more I hear about Hyjal, the more I think he's seriously underestimating how shit stuff dies here. Remember that if Azure Guard was teleported to a server in the year 2000 they would make Fires of Heaven cry.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 01-07-2014, 05:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldolma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hyjal is dredge FYI
Isn't he the fat piece of shit that wanted to go to fat camp?
Old 01-07-2014, 06:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayN;1262486[B
]Didnt Ateam Snipe VS from BDA[/B], then gms de-popped everything else?

Confirmed Tier two more toxic then Tier one!
Nope. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Aaradin
The A-Team
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by doraf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm actually proud of you guys. Get them levels and resist gear, so that the 40 man fails turn into 16 man kills.
Also Ecko Remember to stand under the dragon when you nuke.
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[Mon Jan 06 14:51:12 2014] Hyjal tells you, 'the way i look at it. nobody can be 2 places at once. so we are guaranteed 1 target either way'
[Mon Jan 06 14:51:17 2014] Hyjal tells you, 'if someones slow, we get 2.'

The more I hear about Hyjal, the more I think he's seriously underestimating how shit stuff dies here. Remember that if Azure Guard was teleported to a server in the year 2000 they would make Fires of Heaven cry.
I think he doesn't know that soon, Knights, Supremacy, et al will be on the rotation, and so a guild will be at almost every spawn, with the reinforcement of the other guilds if Djol tries to contest one of them.

Not only will they not potentially get two - they'll more likely end up with jack shit.
Old 01-07-2014, 06:01 PM
Sarnak

Didnt Ateam Snipe VS from BDA

ffs, whoops above lol.

Aaradin
The A-team
Old 01-07-2014, 06:01 PM
Decaying Skeleton

My point being there is no distinct Tier 2 Guild rotation outlined anywhere.

As a matter of fact from what I've read there may not be one at all. It seems to me you all are so quick to jump on the bandwagon on some so called "fair rotation" when there is no public knowledge on the forums on who is dictating who gets which mobs.

I'm not here to defend doljon explicitly, moreso trying to understand what exactly is going on with tier 2 rotation 'for those guilds not included in raid summit', we are in the dark and that's not right for this thing to be fair to everyone like you guys claim.

How does one know if the rotation is fair and too there liking if there is nothing on the forums about it except for some vague discussion not really setting anything definitive.
Perhaps someone can answer these so it is known.

How are raid mobs being chosen for the tier 2 rotation? According to the GM's the only thing set in stone is that the tier 2 mobs are ffa.

and again i am quoting splorf.

As for the Tier2 rotation: I don't think it will last as a rotation beyond today. If we don't know the time in advance, I could see The A-Team having anywhere from 5-20 players depending on the time of day and how people's schedules happen to work out. So I think the Tier2 rotation will become more of a 'play nice agreement': coordinate where we go to minimize wasted effort, don't leapfrog or other nonsense, try to give everyone a shot at the best targets, etc. Of course, there is one guild that has no intention of playing nice, which brings us to <Lord Bob>

You guys keep us in the dark, flame us when the chosen few members do speak up.
Old 01-07-2014, 06:04 PM
Kobold

Have you ever played EQ?

Typically, player enforced rotations are agreed upon by guild leaders.

To be a part of it, you contact a guild leader of said rotation.
Old 01-07-2014, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember that if Azure Guard was teleported to a server in the year 2000 they would make Fires of Heaven cry.
Lol, though it didn't really take much to make Furor cry/raaaaage. A dirty emote during an AoW encounter might have been enough.
Closed Thread