Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2014, 03:47 PM
Banned

Default BDA Rant

i don't get how you guys have the most players online at any given time and think it will be fair for you to compete against t2 guilds instead of TMO / FEIB. You can't swim in the big pond so want to just crush the fish tank?

Also every proposal thats somewhat legit and totally not fucked up with all the stipulations and shit thats going to make the raid scene totally fucked up ( as in who gets to kill what mob when, and they might be locked out but maybe they wont, and is it BDAs turn or is it a t1 guilds turn. ) anything that doesnt have that complete bullshit of a rotation in it you guys dont want.

You pretty much dont want any T1 guild to get a Trak/Ct/inny/ VS kill again because you feel like its your turn>? well step up to the plat. stop bitching about what you're not getting and raid??

Seems like this server is full of candy ass vaginas who maybe should have stayed playing WoW..
Old 01-11-2014, 03:56 PM
Kobold

I do not think you understand the purpose of the two tiers. What tier a guild is in has ZERO to due with how big the guild is or how capable they are of competing in T1.

T1 and T2, or C-class and R-class per Rogeans plan, is about 2 different playstyles. Just because a guild is large does not mean they want to play in a super competitive tier. Not to mention, R-class will probably have a rotation and its kinda hard to dominate the rotation. Especially since any guild is welcome to join said rotation and the raid targets are split up evenly among the guilds in the rotation.

Your entire rant makes zero sense. T1 guilds will actually get MORE targets now including Trak/VS/Inny due to the simulated repops. Are you really bad at math?
Old 01-11-2014, 04:00 PM
Banned

if thats the case what was wrong with sirkens plan? it was a 66/33 right?
so t1 guilds would get 66% of mobs and BDA would get 33% of mobs but with the simulated respawns bda would have got 66% of 100% of mobs which has got to be more then they were getting before? amirite? so are you bad at math?

BTW these opinions are totally mine and arent the voice of my guild at all. i just feel that all this not raiding was bullshit lol. why not just tell t1 guilds they cant raid and let BDA rape content for a month or 2 so they could be the bad guys then lets go back to the drawing board

INSTEad they make it so no one can raid and t2 guilds still miss out on raid mobs. seens smart gj BDA
Old 01-11-2014, 04:01 PM
Fire Giant

<Pity reply>
Old 01-11-2014, 04:29 PM
Kobold

I don't even remember what Sirken's B plan was because it has been deleted from the raid forum.

However, I don't understand what the problem with Rogean's plan is. Hardcore raiders are actually getting MORE raid targets to compete over, and T2 guilds get some none VP mobs to play with how ever they want (either FFA within the tier or some kind of rotation). Each tier can do whatever they want to work out within their tier.

I could understand their argument if Rogean and Nilbog did not want to do the simulated respawns then it would be a lot less targets for the hardcore guilds, but in this case they have agreed to not only do 3-4 simulated respawns a month, but they also agreed that those respawns would not effect the normal respawn time. They also agreed to significantly reduce variance.

Its a win for everyone.

Also you keep saying 33% to BDA, theres like 10 guilds that would be in BDA's tier and just about every T2 guild has agreed to a rotation. This would mean BDA would be getting a LOT less than 33%. T2 as a whole will be getting 33%.
Old 01-11-2014, 04:34 PM
Aviak

That's 33% to many. Don't worry BDA and tier 2 will have 0% raid mobs. The thing that tier 1 doesn't understand is so will they.

Unidus Bard of Dark Horizon (Retired 2004)
Old 01-11-2014, 04:36 PM
Banned

Too
Old 01-11-2014, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redstars [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
INSTEad they make it so no one can raid and t2 guilds still miss out on raid mobs. seens smart gj BDA
Pressure your guild leadership to go with the 1/1/1 plan then.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 01-11-2014, 04:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redstars [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if thats the case what was wrong with sirkens plan? it was a 66/33 right?
so t1 guilds would get 66% of mobs and BDA would get 33% of mobs but with the simulated respawns bda would have got 66% of 100% of mobs which has got to be more then they were getting before? amirite? so are you bad at math?

BTW these opinions are totally mine and arent the voice of my guild at all. i just feel that all this not raiding was bullshit lol. why not just tell t1 guilds they cant raid and let BDA rape content for a month or 2 so they could be the bad guys then lets go back to the drawing board

You are bad at math, and even more, your bad with facts and logic. You fail to recognize that BDA has NO desire to monopolize content. We're sitting at the table with the other Tier 2 / Class-R guilds, working with them all as equals and partners in this, and doing so very productively.

If you think that Chest and BDA are the driving forces in this entire scenario (as you obviously do), you're so far off kilter that it's not even worth the effort to bring you back on course.

Continue to villianize Chest and the rest of the BDA crew. It does nothing but help solidify the Tier 2/ Class-R guilds who have been actively involved as a round table, a team, a group of colleagues with a united vision and goal.
Old 01-11-2014, 04:57 PM
Banned

actually my math is spot on, my wording isnt,. 66% of 100% of normal spawns that you can obtain
Closed Thread