Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2014, 04:58 PM
Banned

I cant wait until they open raiding back up, to see how well the rotaion works for you gents
Old 01-11-2014, 04:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anichek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are bad at math, and even more, your bad with facts and logic.
You're bad at grammar!

Myuharin <Force of Will> & Myuharin the Revenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth View Post
6 hybrids in one group.. i believe you may actually LOSE experience per kill.
Old 01-11-2014, 05:05 PM
Banned

So you guys know i raided for like 2 weeks and the raid scene is hella gay on p99 but thats how it was on many of the live servers also. But i havent seen people be such bitches like this chest guy playing the white knight when BDA wrecks people irl
Old 01-11-2014, 05:08 PM
Kobold

We dont feel its fair that equal access is granted to a group of people who have no intention or desire to put in equal effort with other people. We understand that they need to have SOME access, however, and we have moved GREATLY in the direction of their demands in regard to what they have access to in relation to our previous positions.

So you guys are only blocking because you don't want casual guilds to be able to farm the same pixels as you.... Unbelievable, over 15 year old content.
Old 01-11-2014, 05:10 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hardcore
Old 01-11-2014, 05:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redstars [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you guys know i raided for like 2 weeks and the raid scene is hella gay on p99 but thats how it was on many of the live servers also. But i havent seen people be such bitches like this chest guy playing the white knight when BDA wrecks people irl
This might be the most retarded thing I've read in a while. The raid scene is hella gay because you play a mage lol. Reroll a more useful class IMO. Also if not raiding is wrecking your life you probably didnt have much of one to begin with.
Old 01-11-2014, 05:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redstars [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
INSTEad they make it so no one can raid and t2 guilds still miss out on raid mobs. seens smart gj BDA
BDA has backed several plans throughout these talks. To call them intransigent is absolutely disingenuous. Why not go after the geniuses who keep introducing NEW plans at the 11th hour? Repeatedly.

Normally, propaganda has a smidgen of truth to make it believable...you got the "if the lie is big enough...or repeated often enough..." part down pat, though, so kudos on that front.
Old 01-11-2014, 05:16 PM
Banned

i dont mean the raid scene as far as what class i play lol. i mean the actual raid scene, IE killing mobs in literally 3 seconds of them popping lol. And yeah my opinion on this game is clearly a direct association with my RL >< FUCK MY LIFE.
Old 01-11-2014, 05:20 PM
Banned

It's never going to end
Old 01-11-2014, 05:24 PM
Sarnak

FE's most recent raid proposal.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=134861

Nice parts for T2 - (50/50 trak, guaranteed at least 2 of every single mob in the game outside VP, no restrictions from competing with T1, may simply ask for VP dragons and can engage unhindered.)

Quote:
Trakanon

• Trakanon will be rotated between Class C and Class R on every spawn. Each class can handle this as they choose. If they do not come to an inter-tier agreement, then Trakanon will be FFA within each tier.

Hoshkar and Nexona

• Any Class R guild may, with a 24 hour notice, announce that they wish to attempt either Hoshkar or Nexona. When a Class R guild puts in for an attempt at Hoshkar or Nexona, no Class C guild may engage either Hoshkar or Nexona for six hours after either spawns. If the Class R guild kills Hoshkar or Nexona unassisted, it moves to Class C.

Simulated Respawns

For the first simulated two simulated respawns that occurs every month, only Class R guilds may engage raid mobs outside of Veeshans Peak for six hours. Any further simulated respawns are FFA. This is conditional on the staff willing to provide atleast two simulated respawns every month and the these respawns not affecting the normal spawn timers of raid targets.
Go ahead and read the responses by T2 guilds who clearnly haven't read the plan.

This one is my favorite, courtesy of lostprophets.

Quote:
hardly see you guys "giving" us your not wanted/needed mobs as any compromise. you've basically laid the same thing down on the table as in every proposal you give...whilst twisting a few words around to be current with other proposals. I fail to see how putting a choke hold on CT/VS/Inny/Trak is a compromise. They're the biggest bottlenecks in game when it comes to epics.

Originally we, the "Casual Scum" wanted to 50/50 split the mobs with you guys that's what...a 9 to 3 guild spread approx? possibly 8 to 4 if you put Dolajabob on your side for FFA competition. I'd say that's one heck of a compromise on 8-9 guilds behalf opposed to your 3-4 guilds. However, you don't want 50/50...so we renegotiated and you still don't like that. Whatever way you look at it...that's about two thirds of the raiding guilds on the server in these discussions that don't want to be cut-throat...leaving one third of them wanting to be cut-throat.

You say you want a change in the raid scene but with your proposals, nothing will be different. With every single one of your proposals, TMO/FE/IB will still dominate the biggest bottleneck mobs for epics and let the scraps that you don't want/care for slip through...no thank you. I don't know what else to tell you here.
And in case anyone missed it the first time:

Quote:
For the first simulated two simulated respawns that occurs every month, only Class R guilds may engage raid mobs outside of Veeshans Peak for six hours. Any further simulated respawns are FFA. This is conditional on the staff willing to provide atleast two simulated respawns every month and the these respawns not affecting the normal spawn timers of raid targets.
Closed Thread