Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2014, 11:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksinga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also HB getting unbanned 5 mins after being banned is definitely looking sketchy. Donation = Free slate?
yikes

ur forum acc will be banned
Old 01-19-2014, 11:29 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry not going off topic this thread.
Last edited by Supreme; 01-19-2014 at 11:36 PM..
Old 01-19-2014, 11:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yet you came to these very forums and decried how FOUL it was that Holocaust was banned and Nihilum wasnt?
not too late to fix the crime that plagued the server
Old 01-19-2014, 11:33 PM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksinga
If we die to a DOT during small scale PvP, but zone and don't get YT'd do we have to LNS from the original zone of PvP?

For example, I'm in Skyfire, I zone to BW at low life, die in BW due to a dot but there's no YT. Do I have to LNS at all? And if so from which zone?
Pretty simple, doesn't even matter if its a pve/pvp death in this situation, because its up to you if you want to call LnS or not. If you don't, obviously you can still be killed.

If it's large scale? eh, questionable, but I'd say you'd be out of the fight if you were already engaged in it as per the large scale rules.

Also, please stop shitting up my thread with these dumb donation accusations and other garbage. Rogean does not give a fuck about donations. He unbanned HB because the suspension had nothing to do with anything HB did, it was something Titanuk made in a forum post. When we looked up the logins, Titanuk had a bunch of connects to HB accounts, so he suspended everything and waited to find out who's was who's.

Let's get back on topic. I liked gongshow's post, and will take that into consideration. Any other ideas/questions/thoughts, or is this pretty solid?
Old 01-19-2014, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

sorry not going to OT this thread.
Old 01-19-2014, 11:46 PM
Banned

Heartbrand nice to see you removed your old sig, where you mentioned the characters you had stripped and gear you had stole from people. Don't want your newbie recruits seein that on the forums I guess do you? Have a whole new flock to lie to and worship at your feet.

And back on topic, quoting Gongshow's post after a dozen or more people already did before seems pointless so all I can say to this is...What Gongshow said.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's ridiculous is why was Ender allowed to play here again at all?
Ya for 2 yrs ive dirtnap you and your guild in game and on these forums. All you can do is make shit up and cry on these forums like the bitch you are.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno 10.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A question I've had:

Currently, it's more dangerous to engage in PVP than it is not to. If a player violates the LNS policy and kills a LNSing player, they are subject to permanent bans, aka Tune/Spectre.

However, there's been multiple times I've seen LNSing players engaging in PVP (tashing people, stripping people, going afk in contested zones and daring other players to kill them).

How will this be regulated? How can I submit evidence to the staff about violates? Currently, nothing is being done because of the deluge of complaints and 'no evidence.' What do I do?
I would keep piling up the evidence until its proven beyond doubt that PnP has been transgressed and violated. If its clear cut it will speed up the judiciary process. When youve got like 2 hours of footage of some toxic griefer trying to take back his camp, you wheel in those boxes of paper trail evidences at the P99 headquarters as cherry on top and get that motherfucker banned. Bam.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno 10.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A question I've had:

Currently, it's more dangerous to engage in PVP than it is not to.
Only for you perhaps. I have never felt at risk in PvP because I have read and followed the rules.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya for 2 yrs ive dirtnap you and your guild in game and on these forums. All you can do is make shit up and cry on these forums like the bitch you are.
You cannot count for shit lol. RD existed before this obviously but they have been functioning for maybe 2-3 months now? Prior to that I know they weren't around for 1 year total time... Besides if you shit on HB and his guild, does that mean you shit on Nihilum too? I would assume so as you are wasting their time PLing you new toons, getting epics, and all these other goodies when you get busted for using MQ, boxing, etc.
Closed Thread