Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2010, 02:00 AM
Aviak

Im really anxious and waiting on my IP exemption too... Its been a little over a week I think. My two roommates are getting antsy also, we three are very excited to play together just like old times.

Me and my roommate even donated money with little comments attached to it begging for a exemption..

I know donating money doesnt make me entitled to anything.. But it hope it would be just a liiiiiiiiittle bit of a push into that direction :P

/beg rogean/volunteers/anyone that can help

This the only server to even nearly be close to classic EQ. If one of us three roommates decided to two box and somehow got our IP banned, the other two would probably kill that roommate.
Last edited by Zestey; 08-29-2010 at 02:03 AM..
Old 08-29-2010, 02:20 AM
Kobold

You sound very convincing.
Old 08-29-2010, 02:57 AM
Fire Giant

I know all of you are anxious... But put yourself in their shoes. They'veadvertised on big gaming websites (they did an interview on TenTonHammer, for example) and have been working their asses off to bring us classic EQ.

... Virtually for free to the subscribers.

At this moment in time, the release date for Kunark would be October 5th. (NOT CONFIRMED, just when the server opened, and kunark was one year after release.) I imagine they are trying to get as much of that done as possible. If no petitions get answered in September, You know why.

Any EQ vet knows just how much work was instilled into kunark. It has a lot of freakin content, and I'd imagine not all of it will be fixed and/or working upon release. They rely on our bug reports to keep things in order around here, just like when we all sent in bug reports when this server opened.

Their plate is pretty big. I know none of you are seriously flaming, but donations or not, please keep all of what I said in mind when your shit doesn't get settled in 5 mins.

PS: Uthgaard is a good guide = )
Old 08-29-2010, 03:14 AM
Sarnak

FUCK IT I WANT MY SHIT AND I WANT IT NOW!

oh...sorry
Old 08-29-2010, 03:23 AM
Kobold

Its all about me ME ME ME ME ME ME
Old 08-29-2010, 11:24 AM
Kobold

This week has probably been very busy. If you've been reading other posts you'd know that there was a rollback and Rogean has been issuing reimbursements whenever he has not been at work for like the past 4 days. It may take a bit. Sucks to wait, but hold out, the server is really great.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:30 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I just submitted my request yesterday, and will be patiently waiting as well. In the interim, we're just taking turns playing (so we can still both play and stay around the same level).

My question, to those who have received exemption (or perhaps to Rogean or Uthgaard), how will notification be sent? Will you receive a PM, will there be an update on the thread, or (if denied) will there be nothing and you just have to randomly attempt to login to see if it's unlocked?

My question may have been answered somewhere in this thread, if so, I apologize in advance. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Regardless, having fun on the server. It's nice to actually have to think again while gaming, instead of having everything spoon-fed to me like the new generation of MMO.
Old 08-29-2010, 01:31 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar190 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just submitted my request yesterday, and will be patiently waiting as well. In the interim, we're just taking turns playing (so we can still both play and stay around the same level).

My question, to those who have received exemption (or perhaps to Rogean or Uthgaard), how will notification be sent? Will you receive a PM, will there be an update on the thread, or (if denied) will there be nothing and you just have to randomly attempt to login to see if it's unlocked?
For my exemption, I received a reply to the petition post on the forums letting me know that it was done. So keep checking that post.
Old 08-29-2010, 02:00 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldo73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For my exemption, I received a reply to the petition post on the forums letting me know that it was done. So keep checking that post.
Thank you, I will do just that. Appreciate it.
Old 08-29-2010, 02:19 PM
Large Bat

I petitioned on Wednesday and have been waiting with varying degrees of patience [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

I've been playing Aion over the weekend but I missed out on the xp bonus you all got as we haven't been rotating. I created all my girls now just have to wait.

Solari
Closed Thread