Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2014, 02:33 PM
Banned

Told him to stop the threads all it was doing is making it harder on himself but of course he does not listen to anyone. Stay banned you cry baby.

quote from last week hehehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse36 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are in no way in the world helping yourself get unbanned by creating all these threads.

If you had not acted like a 14yr old entitled cry baby your shit probably would have been unbanned by now. Please keep on making yourself look bad and show the Gm's they made the right choice by banning you.
Old 01-21-2014, 02:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse36 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told him to stop the threads all it was doing is making it harder on himself but of course he does not listen to anyone. Stay banned you cry baby.

quote from last week hehehehe
Damned if you do, damned if you don't. It's really hard to tell. What is going to work and what is not. How'd you feel if your hard investment into a server you did enjoy was locked up and you just saw everything spiraling out of control and your enemies were taunting you, AND doing the same and not receiving equal punishment.

You'd probably make a few threads bout it.

Let me further speculate, what would happen if Tune got unbanned within a week? You think 50 players wouldn't come on here threatening to quit? For that your guys should def get re-banned if you want to make the standard how much QQ is happening on your behalf.

<Red Dawn> doesn't even need to get banned to QQ and make threads. They just do it by default.

At least Tune was on good behavior until after the fact.
Last edited by runlvlzero; 01-21-2014 at 02:42 PM..
Old 01-21-2014, 02:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I realize that being 'banned' instead of 'suspended' implies permanency, but that's not always the case. We will often use ban in situations where we want to send a clear message, or when we want people to come and contact us about their accounts before the ban is lifted. Being told "You have been banned" is a lot more jarring than "You have been suspended" when you try to log in.

Tune was not even banned for a week before he started his epic trail of tears. He violated a rule, got punished for it, and started to QQ up the entire red server forum section over this grave, tragic, indisputable injustice, calling out the entire staff in the process.

He'd probably already be unbanned if he hadn't lost his shit 5 days into his punishment. I'm done defending my actions. He broke a clear rule. And even if by some grey-area rule-lawyer lobby-questing retroactive rule application miracle defense it turned out Tune was somehow innocent of that, he still went full retard up and down these forums, and is going to have to live with that for now.

Break rules = get punished
Create a public shitstorm over punishment = get punished more

If you think a call I've made is unfair, korrupt, wrong, or biased, PM me or use the petition forum.
If you think that I am unfair, korrupt, wrong, or biased, PM Sirken.
If you think that Sirken is unfair, korrupt, wrong, or biased, PM Rogean or Nilbog
If you think Rogean or Nilbog are unfair, korrupt, wrong, or biased, get the fuck off the box because apparently the entire staff is out to get you.

^your p99 appeals process, ladies and gentlemen.

Tune should know better than anyone that getting a toon banned doesn't necessarily mean it will be lost forever. He's had toons banned in the past that he currently has access to.
Old 01-21-2014, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tune was not even banned for a week before he started his epic trail of tears. He violated a rule, got punished for it, and started to QQ up the entire red server forum section over this grave, tragic, indisputable injustice, calling out the entire staff in the process.

He'd probably already be unbanned if he hadn't lost his shit 5 days into his punishment. I'm done defending my actions. He broke a clear rule. And even if by some grey-area rule-lawyer lobby-questing retroactive rule application miracle defense it turned out Tune was somehow innocent of that, he still went full retard up and down these forums, and is going to have to live with that for now.
HEHHHHHHHH
Old 01-21-2014, 02:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are bragging about killing content on a 16 year old elf simulator at 6am on a weekday?

Yeah i think i will stick to forumquesting during lunch and keep my real life intact.
lol this is the ultimate "face palm post" of the year so far
Old 01-21-2014, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This sounds like a well thought out plan. Thanks for putting in the time Derub.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 01-21-2014, 02:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Create a public shitstorm over punishment = get punished more
Andis created a public shitstorm on this very forum and was shortly after unbanned. Do you see how there are some issues with consistency here?

If you are of the mind that he would already be unbanned by now if he handled things better, why not just unban him and move on? He has already been suspended for longer than he should have been, and you have made it clear how to handle situations like these in the future. Let's get Tune off the forums and into the game.
Old 01-21-2014, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Is vana white still doable? Haven't see that show in a minute.
Old 01-21-2014, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

If Tune stops posting I'm sure he'll get his bard by velious lawl.

Also Nothxu the Andis banning was explained. Stop reaching your guild mate was wrong and they also explained why he was banned and why he contuines to be banned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Old 01-21-2014, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Tune griefed my entire family off the server including my 4 year old son. scum

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]