Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2010, 06:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...Raren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im making a new guild called Fires of Heaven who wants to join?
Didn't I tell you I wanted to start a lowbie/leveling guild called Fires of Heaven? let's doooo it.
Old 08-29-2010, 07:21 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya ok. And I'm Furor.
It's true though. Darkwind on P99 got founded by ex members from EQ live. Prior to the Remedy merge we only took people who had former affilations to DW or were considered as friends.
Last edited by Tronjer; 08-29-2010 at 07:27 PM..
Old 08-29-2010, 07:25 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're a moron. Please stick with the facts.
Personal insults. Way to win an argument.
Old 08-29-2010, 07:41 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by girth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stick with facts?! What a load of shit coming from you.
You cannot be serious...we barely had 10 pet classes that day if that and we did not use a single charmed pet to kill 'buffed' Lord, yet somehow we managed 15+ pets? You didn't watch us, because you couldn't even come close to the island we were on at the time, you might have watched on track, but I have yet to see a picture showing us with even 10-12 pets.
You guys tried it with charmed pets every single attempt you gave it, and still failed. We used real tanks, you tried tanking with fairies - don't give me that bullshit. You have no chance now that you cannot charm fairies, even with the nerf to Lord.

Also, keep speaking out of your ass, because we have downed Keeper numerous times since patch, which means we beat island 4 after the Sky changes went in, but I guess that's IMPOSSIBLE because xorbier said so. We also have cleared the spiroc trash successfully since the changes. Far be it for us to have more info and gear at our disposal than those guilds at that time.

I will quote your own words right back at you:
You guys did great and I'm not saying otherwise. I'm merely pointing out the fact that your guild successfully accumilated more mages/necros than ours and was successful at killing him. Good job.

Yes, we did see your pets on track. I'm not sure why you're so defensive about using pets to tank him along with your members. Both IB and DA also used players to tank in combination with pets. Your guild was the victor. But i do remember the start of your fight and seeing your numbers drop within seconds and the only ones left were pet casters chaining. There's nothing wrong with that.

And yes, anything past 4 should not be attainable unless using mass numbers at this given time in the game. This server is wonderful but it's not 100% like it was on live. Perhaps you were not there to fully experience this to comprehend. If you disagree please link factual data that shows top guilds back in the day accomplishing what you've done and getting as far as you have without zerging and maybe i'll come to your way of thinking. IB is a very well respected and talented guild I'm not arguing that. Responding to my post as if you're on the level of the top notch guilds during live is humerous.
Old 08-29-2010, 07:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't I tell you I wanted to start a lowbie/leveling guild called Fires of Heaven? let's doooo it.
lol die!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 08-29-2010, 08:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol die!
I would, but you'd just rez me. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-29-2010, 08:01 PM
Skeleton

Trans is awful. What raid force do they have? Also, grouping with various members these past few weeks I've come to the conclusion that it's just easier to avoid them all. They're terrible.
Old 08-29-2010, 08:45 PM
Banned

I wasn't trying to disrespect Dark Ascension with my ranking; I was doing my honest best to rate the current guild lineup. When is the last time DA put together a raid force and killed something? From what I can tell, the leadership and numbers to accomplish things DA was doing a month ago are no longer there.

Since writing my original response, I've also heard that there are problems within Wrathful Inquisition. The rumor is that a bunch of DA's leadership wanted to join WI and abandon the ungeared zerg force that was assembled primarily to sit 15+ at boss spawns under the pre-Sky raid rules. Apparently this caused a rift between the senior leadership of WI and some of the members. As a result, I'm hearing that Bumamgar and Emoqq have decided to leave Project 1999.

Can anyone confirm or deny these rumors? If they're true, then I have no idea how to rank either guild. I was omitting Dark Ascension because, as far as I can tell, they're no longer raiding. If Wrathful Inquisition has also stopped raiding, then they can't really be considered a top guild, either.

Apparently, the opening of Plane of Sky, the disappearance of Inglourious Basterds from earlier zones and the changes to the raid rules have really shaken things up. I find it quite interesting.
Old 08-29-2010, 09:32 PM
Kobold

Im quitting.

My reasons are my own. I have no comment on WI or DA, but can say those rumors about a merger are meerly rumors, and have nothing to do with why im leaving.

I can speak for no one else.
Old 08-29-2010, 09:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by xorbier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, Divinity didn't get any kills untill DA went to sky.
Of course, because DA poopsocked the hell out of any raidmob, there was nothing to compete until the raidrules were changed, unless you were willing to have absolutely no live and camp bosses for days, lamesauce. Since the lame camping shit ended there is not much doubt that divinity > DA. I guess everyone but da members will agree with that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Guess some people are mad because their poopsocking isnt considered as skill by the community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol some guys made a guild named Darkwind? What's next, Afterlife wannabes?
Darkwind was formed from original darkwind members, what alawen wrote there is not exactly correct. If you dont believe me, check out our site, or do you think we hacked in there so it looks like its the same guild?
Quote:
Originally Posted by xorbier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually around 9 cyrius.

Please stick with facts.
lol you say "stick with facts" but believe one of the dumbest rumors i ve ever heard. funny

so yeah, please stick with facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyGirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trans is awful. What raid force do they have? Also, grouping with various members these past few weeks I've come to the conclusion that it's just easier to avoid them all. They're terrible.
worst rant attempt ever, looks like this is just some douche that has personal problem with a member of trans and made a troll acc to make em look bad. Dont believe him, from what i have seen trans are nice people [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread