Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...Raren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember that one text you sent me telling me your pussy stank and you couldnt figure out a solution to make it smell better?
Yeah of course.
Old 08-30-2010, 04:03 PM
Kobold

I'm not trying to prove a point or force my beliefs / ideals on you or anyone else, I'm having a discussion. I'm not infallible, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Debate enables one to expand his / her views to all avenues of knowledge and grow from it personally.

I don't know why you guys are attacking me on a personal level.

As for my story, it's entirely factual. However it's the internet, take everything with a grain of salt. It's just an example of something I've observed, I didn't say it's the litmus test for what makes women attracted to men.

In my immediate surroundings, there are a certain caliber of women who are attracted to males with the tendency to play a very dickhead / aggressive role. The environment is very strongly based on material & financial wealth and social status.
Old 08-30-2010, 04:46 PM
Banned

/boggle

If the goal was to creep out Tralina and every other chick who plays on P99, then sirs, you have succeeded.

Incidently, tits or gtfo, ladies.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqdruid76 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/boggle

If the goal was to creep out Tralina and every other chick who plays on P99, then sirs, you have succeeded.

Incidently, tits or gtfo, ladies.
I laughed
Old 08-30-2010, 05:21 PM
Banned

This thread ventured into creepsville about 20 pages ago
Old 08-30-2010, 05:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straif [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not trying to prove a point or force my beliefs / ideals on you or anyone else, I'm having a discussion. I'm not infallible, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Debate enables one to expand his / her views to all avenues of knowledge and grow from it personally.

I don't know why you guys are attacking me on a personal level.

As for my story, it's entirely factual. However it's the internet, take everything with a grain of salt. It's just an example of something I've observed, I didn't say it's the litmus test for what makes women attracted to men.

In my immediate surroundings, there are a certain caliber of women who are attracted to males with the tendency to play a very dickhead / aggressive role. The environment is very strongly based on material & financial wealth and social status.
You don't want the type of girl you are describing for more than a one nighter anyways. The ones you are describing are usually insecure and don't know what they really want. A lot of girls try to define who they are by picking someone they think others will approve of, or think is cool. Once they grow up and know what they want (many don't make it to this point) they will not be looking for a dickhead/aggressive guy.

If you want a one night stand, yes go find yourself a ditsy girl and act like a hardass. In the morning send her along her way on the walk of shame.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

This thread is kind of making me lose faith in male population.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-30-2010, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

Oh wait, unless real life boys aren't like you online goonz!
Old 08-30-2010, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

Just kidding, I love all of you.

Err, most of you.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:34 PM
Banned

Lol you're going to let these clowns paint a picture of the "male population"? I wouldn't doubt if many of them have held a relationship longer than a few months, which caused their obvious disdain towards all women.

"now they is pimps" lawwwwwwl
Closed Thread