Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2014, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenlaar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only stupid thing here is your utter fanboy devotion to something that is nothing more than a twinkle in a confirmed drug addict's eye yet.
He's kicked the stuff, but the early videos of Unity stock models interacting was insulting and probably shouldn't have been there in the first place. I don't think the KS was clear enough about the intentions and what had already been completed.
Old 02-03-2014, 06:34 PM
Fire Giant

Sorry, but once you're a drug addict, you're always a drug addict. And this is handing a drug addict a shitload of money and pressure at the same time.

I think anybody who looks at this is anything beyond "Huh, that might be cool some day, I'll check back in two years" is not using common sense and the last decade's worth of MMO history to inform their judgement.
Old 02-03-2014, 06:59 PM
Sarnak

But you were okay with Yeahlight taking money for Autism Awareness?
Old 02-03-2014, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_gnoll_pup [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But you were okay with Yeahlight taking money for Autism Awareness?
A different time. I regret that donation to this day. I also don't rage as much as I used to. I've truly, pulled an Alawen :3 I wanted that project done, but once P99 came around I really lost interest in EQC. I still visit the boards to shit around in OT but that ship has sailed. And I'm not too broken up about it, P99 does a very good job.
Old 02-03-2014, 07:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, Vazdeline (y'know, the one who owned Vazdeline before he was sold like 300 times and finally ended up in the sloan stable) makes posts like Giganto's on the rerolled forums and gets told things that are much similar. It's not the people recognizing and pointing out the problems causing the problems. It's the problems that aren't being addressed.
Maybe I was too harsh. You personally I don't have anything against Heallun. Let's all just keep our pantheon bashing and p99 pledge reward griping out of these forums, it's bullshit.
Old 02-03-2014, 07:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad_mo123 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe I was too harsh. You personally I don't have anything against Heallun. Let's all just keep our pantheon bashing and p99 pledge reward griping out of these forums, it's bullshit.
Except for a few people who can't get over how badly Vanguard went, I'd imagine most of us want Pantheon to succeed. It's just so...frustrating, how amateurish this whole thing feels. I guess I've just been spoiled by AAA games coming down the pipe for so long.
Old 02-03-2014, 07:21 PM
Banned

guys be easy on Brad_mo123 he is a ginger
Old 02-03-2014, 08:14 PM
Banned

Op cry often or is this a new development
Old 02-03-2014, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Dretti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Op cry often or is this a new development
I bring about issues when I see them. I'm sorry no one wants to play on red...we all know about it, really. We just don't.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except for a few people who can't get over how badly Vanguard went, I'd imagine most of us want Pantheon to succeed. It's just so...frustrating, how amateurish this whole thing feels. I guess I've just been spoiled by AAA games coming down the pipe for so long.
Brad gave a good reason as to why Vanguard failed. They didn't have the funding so they had to sell out to Sony, they rushed him and his team. They needed about another 6 months to iron things out. The game later on became very great, I went back to it and enjoyed the hell out of it when all the initial launch bugs were fixed and content went to be out at release came out. Now of course, like Sony always does, the game is for the care bears.

If we support them, there really isn't any reason for them to not deliver what they promised. If they have to go to investors or Sony again, there might be some changes and they mentioned that too.
Closed Thread