Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2010, 02:01 AM
Large Bat

Default Good newbie quests for Trolls?

Hey guys, I just started my first troll (shaman) and I was wondering what some good quests to do around Grobb were. If anyone has any info, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks
Old 08-31-2010, 02:58 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Thulghor Send a message via MSN to Thulghor Send a message via Yahoo to Thulghor

Bone chip quest where you give four bone chips to the SK master and he gives you a rusty sword, which you can sell for some gold. I think there is another one involving froglok skins as well, along with some spore people spores.

Once you get to around level five you can probably make the run to Oggok through Feerrott and do some quests there. The warrior or SK guilds both have the same quests (for the most part) where you turn in four lizard tails or four lizard meat. You get a random piece of Large Rawhide Armor or a Rusty Two Handed Battle Axe, respectively, both of which sell for a sizeable chunk (and also allow you to gear yourself up in Rawhide armor).

The Lizardmen Broodlings in Feerrott themselves aren't a bad choice for killing either, as they tend to often drop rusty weapons and occasionally bags.

Repeating those will net you some decent starting cash that you can use to probably deck yourself out with some ok gear. Hope this helps.
<The Second Sons> (former member of <Vesica Dei>, <Evoluxa>)

Green Server: Khargulkaronarr - Troll Shadowknight of Cazic Thule - <Venerate>, Mordwin - Human Paladin of Erollisi Marr - <Venerate>, Konquest Unrivaled - Barbarian Warrior of Rallos Zek - <Venerate>

(Once Upon a Time: Alarik of the Brell Serilis server)
Old 08-31-2010, 08:56 AM
Sarnak

If you're not interested in quests, but just making a little money to help "gear up" - I found while leveling my Shaman in Innothule that just killing frogloks in and around Guk ended up making me the most cash. They drop alot of items that are sellable - and one of the items that will "net" you the most cash is the Netted Armor they drop (pun intended!). You can either sell it to the vendors, or take it out to the East Commonlands and sell it to monks for a little profit. I easily had 20-30 platinum before level 9 in Innothule without any help.

I also took my time out there and didn't rush leveling, so that probably helped me get more cash in the end.