Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2014, 07:47 PM
Sarnak

Blancy, manufactured feigned rage over something so insignificant would have been a good troll in 1999.
Old 02-10-2014, 07:47 PM
Banned

any computer made in the last decade can run this stupid game quit being a pussy
Old 02-10-2014, 07:48 PM
Sarnak

Dont call me names, i have feelings too.
Old 02-10-2014, 07:49 PM
Aviak

nbg is bad and you should feel bad.
Old 02-10-2014, 07:49 PM
Fire Giant

This has been discussed before. NBG makes no sense in a lot of places because of the loot distribution. There are almost no places where useful gear for all classes can drop.

If everything was NBG there would be very few melee in the hole, casters at most seb camps, so on and so forth.

Also, whether you equip something now or I sell it in two hours and buy something I can use, that item still upgraded both of our characters.
Old 02-10-2014, 07:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by element08 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nbg is bad and you should feel bad.
i still love your sig
Old 02-10-2014, 07:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blancy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just because you can sell something doesnt mean you need to. NBG is a COMMON, CLASSIC, FUCKING COURTESY.

Loot should go first to whoever needs it the most, guild group or pug it doesnt fucking matter. What don't people on this server understand?

Common fucking courtesy and common sense is something lacking on this server

/rant off
Easy way to avoid unknowingly getting into a group that isn't NBG, ask up front...don't assume it is. As stated, NBG is almost non-existent on P99 whether people like it or not.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by radditsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everybody can use platinum.
This.

NBG on lesser items but expensive ones have to be /random off. Look at a class like rogue that basically doesn't need much to be effective outside of Ragebringer. With NBG rogues would hardly ever get anything.

Better yet, look at the decked out warrior that's beast mode tanking for your seb group because of the money he invested in his character. Everyone likes to get loot but this warrior already has the best non-no drop loot. With NBG he would never see another item outside of VP and some dragon loot.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:31 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blancy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats what i'm talking about. Elitist shithead raiders like you guys always trying to monopolize all the gear drops. Fucking sick of it. Welcome to ignore.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-10-2014, 08:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Lets see how many people are going to group with you with that mindset Lron. LOL.

No reason anyone should get a haste item, strength item, or AC item over my monk unless they called it first. Why the hell do you think I'm even in that group anyway other then I probably am trying to get that item. Go camp your own items if you cant deal with getting drops like an adult.
Lemme guess once you get to KC (If you ever do), and you see a warlord with a tranq staff what you'd do... You'll expect it to be yours.. sorry bro