Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2014, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

he also gave out yall numbers to anyone who would take them and now someone (not me) is spamming you guys
Old 02-14-2014, 04:22 PM
Banned

Lol from fungis tunic
Old 02-14-2014, 04:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I blame lite as well though. Lite took this guy in after he deleted Zibby and stripped him, after he rage deguilded twice before over fights with one of the nicest guys on the box Nips, rage jumped from sky over loot, etc. The writing was on the wall, dunno how you guys didn't see it.
me n kringe wanted to boot his ass along with a few others when dentists merged into azrael

but naw
Old 02-14-2014, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

Yaw dunno, there's a couple of other people like that as well. It's just not worth losing people over shitty greedy players. That's why I have no qualms about releasing people to the waiver wire in Red Dawn.
Old 02-14-2014, 04:50 PM
Sarnak

this guy such a fucking low life don't even know him, i continue to block his shit, just makes new email addresses so he can spam strangers in the middle of their fucking work day.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i'm sure the guys from nihi that seem semi coherent at times (i.e. kergan, darksinga, zarah) must be grimacing that their zerg recruiting policy results in such scum buckets in their guild.
Old 02-14-2014, 05:04 PM
Fire Giant

good riddance, this is ugly even for nilly standards
Old 02-14-2014, 05:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I blame lite as well though. Lite took this guy in after he deleted Zibby and stripped him, after he rage deguilded twice before over fights with one of the nicest guys on the box Nips, rage jumped from sky over loot, etc. The writing was on the wall, dunno how you guys didn't see it.
after you tried to get me to help you strip cinda and then 5 minutes later he was a lvl 5 barbarian, I still teamed up with you. Same with the accusations of you stealing manastones. Everyone gets a chance, red 99 man. We've all grown wiser though.
Old 02-14-2014, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
post texts
Its just labeled

Title: Fungi's
Msg: aojgijaghjiagojahgpkajkga for all of them.

Seriously Max, shit catches up to you. You'll get yours buddy. You'll get yours.

Idk how Nihilum can justify housing a psychotic freak like you.

I've been robbed at gunpoint and lost 1grand worth of shit and nearly had my car stolen, and I wasn't this mad. Whats your deal over some pixels?
Old 02-14-2014, 05:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiNGloriouS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its just labeled

Title: Fungi's
Msg: aojgijaghjiagojahgpkajkga for all of them.

Seriously Max, shit catches up to you. You'll get yours buddy. You'll get yours.

Idk how Nihilum can justify housing a psychotic freak like you.

I've been robbed at gunpoint and lost 1grand worth of shit and nearly had my car stolen, and I wasn't this mad. Whats your deal over some pixels?
giggled & then lold
Old 02-14-2014, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
after you tried to get me to help you strip cinda and then 5 minutes later he was a lvl 5 barbarian, I still teamed up with you. Same with the accusations of you stealing manastones. Everyone gets a chance, red 99 man. We've all grown wiser though.
I encourage you to petition these claims. I will assist you in any way needed. Thank you.