Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2014, 04:39 PM
Banned

lulz, did you suffer an OD, or brain trauma from a girl you were stalking kicking your face in, or the people at the funny farm doping you up so you would stop screaming?

Cause it seems like you just repeat the same action over and over these days.

Also, if you want some, u can always treat me with respect. Y'know. Calling me a faggot is just as effective as calling a real girl a slut. Just doesn't work.
Old 02-17-2014, 04:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claytonhowell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey at least I rolled a useful class and not a porter.
you did not just call Daldaen "just a porter"

shame..

Lich (56+ Heretic)
Zelda (45 Shaman)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
silence, 'hardcore scum'
Old 02-17-2014, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebandit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you did not just call Daldaen "just a porter"

shame..
I don't see the word "just" in his post.
Old 02-17-2014, 04:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see the word "just" in his post.
oh boohoooooooo

Lich (56+ Heretic)
Zelda (45 Shaman)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
silence, 'hardcore scum'
Old 02-17-2014, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

Whenever a string of failures happens, look for the common element between them and you will find the cause.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 02-17-2014, 05:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claytonhowell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there a point in the game where people are level locked by their retardation?
i wish
would be classic as fuck
Old 02-17-2014, 08:55 PM
Sarnak

Man you just seem to be a highly negative person.

-why does everyone have to be pros? some people are learning or haven't learned everything yet. I would love having a shit ton of new players that never played before and I would not get mad at them for trying. Some people ARE bad, but if they don't keep playing then they will not get better. Trust me, they will need to learn the hard way and change eventually.

-take group leader and kick people out if they don't listen to your advice or negatively impact the group. that's totally on you to decide.

-make your own groups. if you keep playing in bad groups then who's fault is that? leave and find a better one or find a better one to begin with. don't act like there aren't ways to do this.

-join a guild son.

-make friends and play with them.

-here's an idea. go make a youtube channel with classic EQ P99 tips and tricks and things you should know and maybe even per class.

Relax and play son. There are many ways to deal with these things or make this a better place by actually being a positive influence. If people are being thickheaded then boot them. That's totally up to you if you take the leadership. Make the argument that if you are the group leader it means you are the group leader and that's how you run groups under that authority. Being the group leader SHOULD have the option for that authority if you so feel the need. (not saying whether I would do it or whether it's right or wrong) After all you should have the freedom to choose how you want to play such a game of this wide open, role playing nature. And people come here to see your words and how you feel so why hide it from in game? If you are really that adamant to get shit done, then act on it and make it happen. If you only complain and you don't do anything about it then I have to call you bitch.

If I went out looking for every little mistake people make then yeah I could come up with a few things as well. But I don't. I make the best of my time here and group with the people I enjoy. As long as I am having fun I could give two shit's whether we should have ended the night with one extra bubble of experience. If you are being friendly and making good conversation with people then they should be much more open to suggestions or listening to your advice when they don't feel as if you are coming across as a condescending know-it-all. My biggest issue is running into people like you in a group who act like this.

The irony.

-Now available at Amazon.com. Enter code NG88 for 10% discount on purchases up to $29.95.
Old 02-17-2014, 08:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by NextGenesis88 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man you just seem to be a highly negative person.

-why does everyone have to be pros? some people are learning or haven't learned everything yet. I would love having a shit ton of new players that never played before and I would not get mad at them for trying. Some people ARE bad, but if they don't keep playing then they will not get better. Trust me, they will need to learn the hard way and change eventually.

-take group leader and kick people out if they don't listen to your advice or negatively impact the group. that's totally on you to decide.

-make your own groups. if you keep playing in bad groups then who's fault is that? leave and find a better one or find a better one to begin with. don't act like there aren't ways to do this.

-join a guild son.

-make friends and play with them.

-here's an idea. go make a youtube channel with classic EQ P99 tips and tricks and things you should know and maybe even per class.

Relax and play son. There are many ways to deal with these things or make this a better place by actually being a positive influence. If people are being thickheaded then boot them. That's totally up to you if you take the leadership. Make the argument that if you are the group leader it means you are the group leader and that's how you run groups under that authority. Being the group leader SHOULD have the option for that authority if you so feel the need. (not saying whether I would do it or whether it's right or wrong) After all you should have the freedom to choose how you want to play such a game of this wide open, role playing nature. And people come here to see your words and how you feel so why hide it from in game? If you are really that adamant to get shit done, then act on it and make it happen. If you only complain and you don't do anything about it then I have to call you bitch.

If I went out looking for every little mistake people make then yeah I could come up with a few things as well. But I don't. I make the best of my time here and group with the people I enjoy. As long as I am having fun I could give two shit's whether we should have ended the night with one extra bubble of experience. If you are being friendly and making good conversation with people then they should be much more open to suggestions or listening to your advice when they don't feel as if you are coming across as a condescending know-it-all. My biggest issue is running into people like you in a group who act like this.

The irony.

-Now available at Amazon.com. Enter code NG88 for 10% discount on purchases up to $29.95.
QFT?
Old 02-17-2014, 09:05 PM
Sarnak

Yeah I was lying about Amazon. It's impossible for a forum post to be sold on Amazon.
Old 02-17-2014, 09:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by NextGenesis88 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I was lying about Amazon. It's impossible for a forum post to be sold on Amazon.
lol ok other than that little tidbit, yeah. Couldn't have said it better myself.