Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2014, 12:23 PM
Banned

i didnt know rd had an app process
Old 02-18-2014, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
didnt scoop anyything up. pixels in rd are had by dkp. so i guess you can say i earned anything i got from rd
You absolutely 100% earned the pixels. Just saying it was humorous to talk about gettin a pixel and leaving when you guys did the same thing. I'm not begrudging you your loot. You were in red dawn 1.0 with me, holocaust with me, starwars time with me, I always liked you, and you were a HUGE help to red dawn.

/salute
Last edited by heartbrand; 02-18-2014 at 12:27 PM..
Old 02-18-2014, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

I like a lot of Azrael members tbh, even Sickpuppy. I don't like people like Lite and Brainz. Cheating the system 24/7 is a disgrace to the server and its players.
Old 02-18-2014, 12:35 PM
Banned

needed our old 60's (pudge) so we didn't ahve to strip red dawns core
Old 02-18-2014, 12:47 PM
Banned

im glad the way things are turning out on this server. (except for the hand holding) but 3 guilds is going to be lots of fun and is already proving that . pixels all around pvp all around . lets all just be happen. server is thriving and getting better . no reason to hate on anyone else . for anything just play the game.
Old 02-18-2014, 12:49 PM
Banned

so next time flowers kills a few red dawn and makes the rest of the group plug, it will be nihilum coming to save them instead of ff/sharknado/azrael? bring it
Old 02-18-2014, 12:56 PM
Banned

chewie. i miss our battles. me you and filthed in swamp/ guk was fun times
Old 02-18-2014, 01:01 PM
Banned

the good ol days
maaaan the good ol days
Old 02-18-2014, 01:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with ya pal, low #'s is acceptable in Kunark with random repops, may not hold up in Velious.

Or maybe people will want to play with a smaller more geared crew that focuses most of their days on PVP (as YT shows) instead of Nihilum or Diet Nihi.
You know me better than anyone on the server. I like smaller more geared crews even in PVE. I just don't know if i can stomach the general QQ level of this server. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Last night i would of preferred to hang out with my wife in her "scowling to attack mood" than listen to the QQ.
Old 02-18-2014, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not hating, just keeping it real. I find it a bit humorous how people coming out of the woodwork who haven't been seen online for the last 3-4 months while we had shots @ contesting and what not, while we were building something I thought was good and lasting, suddenly appear on ForumQuest and in game now for simulated repop [aka uncontested pixel snipe for the core].
Sorry I have a 5 month old kid and and some RL things to take care of, I did try to log in and contest.. I can't/won't do that at 6 am though. Not that dedicated I guess.

I thought we had something lasting too and I don't know all the details but was told you said "tag up or no alliance" to Azrael. And we want, in the end, a 3 guild server because that is the most fun
Closed Thread