Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2014, 12:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Colgate, if I blow up your car and rape your girlfriend, can I still be the best man at your wedding?
with a three time payment of one cloak of flames, absolutely
Old 02-18-2014, 12:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A walk in the garden of betrayal with the Duke.
2 guilds that wanted PvE and 1 guild that wanted to kill people. It was obviously going to be a 2 v 1 any way you look at it. I personally believe if RD sided with Azrael they would have gotten 0 targets in fear, along with Nihilum.

RD and Nihilum both benefited in that fight. Azrael isn't as diplomatic and refuses to give at all. RD had to choose a side and either choice makes them look bad to someone. Choosing to side with Azrael to help get rid of Nihilum and then being slaughtered by Azrael and get nothing out of it would be demoralizing and very frustrating to RD members. Siding with Nihilum to help them while helping RD as well feels slimy but some progress is gained. Either decision sucks. Azrael or Nihilum were going to come out on top in that fight while RD hangs in the middle somewhere.
Old 02-18-2014, 12:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shouldn't it be an officer or leader of AZ asking me that and not Colgate <Dentists>?
yeah, but it was clear that your intent to oppose azrael happened long before we came to plane of fear to fight you guys

the "well you guys came to take our mobs so we declared war!" argument is just flat out untrue
Old 02-18-2014, 12:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalaerian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This exaxtly . I asked lite so many times I lost count of "what's the plan for velious" "what are day one goals what are 3 month goals". The is this. Azreal has no goals. Zero. /who kc and llufing in and out of it are their longest term goals. Maybe sniping yt here or there. A guild with zero velious prep is not what I'm looking for and I know a lot of RD core think the same. Gotta have a plan. Even if your plan looks like shit.
I explained my plan to you. Don't know what you mean by this.
Old 02-18-2014, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

lites crew disbanded red dawn and now threatens to beat em to a pulp, nizzar reaches out cause hes fucking brilliant at this everquest shit and instantly offers protection cause he knows this might eventually turn into a red dawn being absorbed into nihi for velious..

why fight now azrael? why not work together to beat the common enemy, egos and pride again, i couldn't care what guild tag i'm swinging as long as it's not nihilum im fine with it

you gotta play with some newbs to get shit done here pals, cant 15 man click this box unless you can get an 2box exception for all your players, with 30 you could probably do big things.
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 02-18-2014, 01:00 PM
Banned

Azrael's plan for Velious is.. we have played here for 2 years and don't expect to be Velious to be released any time near ... 6 month late projections, anyone willing to gamble integrity for an update on this server is welcome to!
Old 02-18-2014, 01:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shouldn't it be an officer or leader of AZ asking me that and not Colgate <Dentists>?
Since we disbanded I told you we can still team up. every time you said no. I think subconsciously you wanted to be a nilly feeder guild all along. Not sure why we are having this discussion as if you hadn't made it very clear that you picked nilly as your ally over Azrael, which is fine with us.

Our goals are being met. We are happy as fuck with all of our recent success.

Azrael's plan for velious is continue to dominate the PVP field in the age of Kunark. Continue to Obtain loot with our superior veterans in the age of Simulated patch days. Assist our new ex red dawn folk, and incorporate many more. There is no reason we won't be fine in Velious if we do these things and continue to dominate yellow text. We've already forced Nihilum to relinquish pixels to a new guild, and taken some of our own, and gotten tons of amazing new recruits who didn't want to run errands for nilly. Very easily. And this is just week one. Thank you checkraise for leveling up a fine crop of players and then throwing it all away by trying to make them adopt your pussy ass policies.
Last edited by lite; 02-18-2014 at 01:05 PM..
Old 02-18-2014, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2 guilds that wanted PvE and 1 guild that wanted to kill people. It was obviously going to be a 2 v 1 any way you look at it. I personally believe if RD sided with Azrael they would have gotten 0 targets in fear, along with Nihilum.

RD and Nihilum both benefited in that fight. Azrael isn't as diplomatic and refuses to give at all. RD had to choose a side and either choice makes them look bad to someone. Choosing to side with Azrael to help get rid of Nihilum and then being slaughtered by Azrael and get nothing out of it would be demoralizing and very frustrating to RD members. Siding with Nihilum to help them while helping RD as well feels slimy but some progress is gained. Either decision sucks. Azrael or Nihilum were going to come out on top in that fight while RD hangs in the middle somewhere.
this guy gets it. siding with az to then fight it to the death means RD is prolly losing, and then becomes a feeder guild to azrael instantly. while people from RD will still join nihilum on occasion, azrael was ACTIVELY recruiting our members via texts / phone calls, etc.
Old 02-18-2014, 01:02 PM
Banned

haha red dawn crying about their members being recruited while tagged?
0 sympathy here
Old 02-18-2014, 01:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy
you gotta play with some newbs to get shit done here pals, cant 15 man click this box unless you can get an 2box exception for all your players, with 30 you could probably do big things.
Did pretty well this last re-pop sporting 24 people against two allied zerg guilds of 35+, Ain't worried pal. Think we gave up on beating Nihilum because we don't have enough unemployed players!
Closed Thread