Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2014, 08:49 PM
Aviak

The bard was 50+. Swarming in a 20-30 zone. You keep arguing that the poor bard is limited in his places to swarm for xp. Are you retarded?
[11 Bard] Fappn

[Sun Mar 10 21:52:52 2013] Merkk's spell fizzles!
Old 02-21-2014, 09:03 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by reborn649 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Indeed I did! You know another form of sportsmanship? Going 1-2 zones away to be fair to the bard who has limited places to go at that lvl to swarm.

If you don't or never have played a bard, you will never get it. Play one, learn to swarm, come back to this post in a couple weeks and tell me if your opinion has changed.
I don't need to.

I inherently understand why it's selfish for 1 player to claim 100 mobs at a time and lag or starve out an entire zone for everybody else.

Just as I understand other unwritten rules of sportsmanship. Not training, respecting first to engage and even dare I say it, curbing how many mobs I swarm out of respect to the other players in the zone.
Old 02-21-2014, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by manwithaplan11 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The bard was 50+. Swarming in a 20-30 zone. You keep arguing that the poor bard is limited in his places to swarm for xp. Are you retarded?
Why do you have to bring retards into it?
Old 02-21-2014, 09:09 PM
Aviak

Just callin it how I see it!
[11 Bard] Fappn

Old 02-21-2014, 09:34 PM
Planar Protector

Not to get all PC, but "retard" is the new "******", "spic", or "kike". Let's face it: mentally handicapped people have life hard enough without being compared to jerk offs like that guy.

Personally I think using a phrase like "mentally deficient" works better as an insult than "retard" anyway. "Retard" is an insult a 10 year old would use; "mentally deficient" makes you sound like you're actually smarter than them.
Old 02-21-2014, 09:35 PM
Aviak

Lol seriously? Retard, dumb, stupid. I'm not trying to be nice to the guy lol, I think he's an idiot. /shrug

How is mentally deficient or mentally handicapped more PC anyway? They're all insults.
[11 Bard] Fappn

Last edited by manwithaplan11; 02-21-2014 at 09:39 PM..
Old 02-21-2014, 09:35 PM
Sarnak

What is with all this defense of the swarm kite, and pity-pooing bards as not having many levelling options?

The majority of bards did and still do gain experience from grouping.

The only reason that Swarmkiting is such a problem here is because it goes unchecked, primarily in that there's not enough server activity.

High server activity = low amount of mobs = bard goes somewhere else more bespoke to get his kills.

People are also conveniently leaving out that a lot of swarmkiting issues are caused by Bard's running a PL service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not to get all PC, but "retard" is the new "******", "spic", or "kike". Let's face it: mentally handicapped people have life hard enough without being compared to jerk offs like that guy.

Personally I think using a phrase like "mentally deficient" works better as an insult than "retard" anyway. "Retard" is an insult a 10 year old would use; "mentally deficient" makes you sound like you're actually smarter than them.
Wait what?
Retard is retard.
Mentally deficient does nothing but make you sound like some spineless douchebag PC liberal.

Well played.
Old 02-21-2014, 10:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by applesauce25r624 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shit sounds pretty classic to me, dawg
lol @ thread

dealwithit.gif
Old 02-21-2014, 11:01 PM
Fire Giant

Its awful. The only classic mechanic I would love to see removed. Adds nothing but animosity and greed to the server. I played a Bard on live and loved it..and I just can't enjoy it here because I hate seeing bards Swarm/AE kite so much. Most people are cool and will leave the area for you, but its still a pain and just causes bickering in zones.

1) It takes forever. I appreciate you telling me I can pull mobs off you, I'll Be Damned if it doesn't take you 20mins to kill anything, making it impossible to find spawns anywhere else.
2) You're taking all the mobs. This isn't So bad in and of itself, but see point one. You're getting a level per hour or whatever and ruining it for everyone else.
3) Half the time the bard is a 60 PLing someone with too much money. You're 60. You can literally go into Any zone and PL your customer, stop going to the super populated ones.
Old 02-21-2014, 11:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by manwithaplan11 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guys characters names...and I'm the retard lol
Closed Thread