Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2014, 09:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo1506 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sir, are at least objective in your post. I appreciate that, and you're very correct. I'm just saying they allowed it previously and now are banning people for it? They need to retroactively take back the bans to the accounts with which this was done from when it was legal.
Fixed your grammar error you fixed for someone else earlier. Also it was never allowed here.
Old 03-24-2014, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enxienty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I valued my time and sold plat on another server to buy plat here just to have fun with a twinked out character, logged onto my cousins account a few times to port him around and about but he had no idea i RMT'd he just thought it was a xserver trade, and his accounts got banned because i logged on and ported him a few times.

I understand why i was banned but damn, after what just happened I understand why a few people are mad and I can definitely see that a few innocent people were banned in this process without actually RMT'ing themselves
The innocent people should be mad at the people like you, exposing their legit accounts to your shit.
Old 03-24-2014, 09:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo1506 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not banned i assure you... and won't be unless they see this as developer bashing.
Cool then you don't mind sharing who your in game character is and logging in ?
Old 03-24-2014, 09:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The innocent people should be mad at the people like you, exposing their legit accounts to your shit.

I completely agree and he has every right to be mad at me ( btw relax its a game bro you have been a bit butt hurt from all of this from previous posts ive seen)

Its just weird how the people who weren't related to the RMT themselves got the banhammer, while TMO had many accounts that were shared by the two dupers got away with a 2 week suspension.
Old 03-24-2014, 09:53 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by myriverse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Their game. Their rules. Anybody has a problem? GTFO.

Irrelevant.

That's between them and Sony. Sony really doesn't seem to give any shits.

Logical error. Different rules are different. Each is judged on its own merit.

The people that run the game.
The majority of players.
Why? Because it adversely affects the game. Think of any game you can. Now, imagine the ability to buy superior things to use in that game. Aces? Park Place? Extra Queens?

There's no "now." They've banned people for a long time. They just do it in batches as they gather the evidence.
EXCEPT IT ISN'T THEIR GAME. Again man, this is a game made by verant, purchased by SOE. P99, PEQ, none of them made the game, they recreated a server/host servers of a game Made/owned by Verant/SOE. Again not "Their" game.
Old 03-24-2014, 09:56 PM
Planar Protector

So Shut The Fuck Up already!!!! Jesus dude get a fucking life.. nobody cares
Old 03-24-2014, 10:00 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Why? Because it adversely affects the game. Think of any game you can. Now, imagine the ability to buy superior things to use in that game. Aces? Park Place? Extra Queens?

Uhh how about fucking EQ live right now. Its legal on there RIGHT NOW hell you can purchase straight from Sony level 85's with 4500 aa straight up geared the hell out. You just shit on your own argument bud.
Old 03-24-2014, 10:00 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So Shut The Fuck Up already!!!! Jesus dude get a fucking life.. nobody cares
You keep coming back, as do other people. So clearly somebody cares, like you.
Old 03-24-2014, 10:02 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool then you don't mind sharing who your in game character is and logging in ?
My characters Are tobasher/evard/mezyn i'll login to any of them right now name the time and place.
Old 03-24-2014, 10:02 PM
Planar Protector

Me reading stupid threads while getting Rdy for work does not mean I care
Closed Thread