Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2014, 08:02 PM
Sarnak

This is why I married a gamer. I have a few friends in gamer/non gamer relationships and I feel for them. It's hard for a non gamer to really get the whole gaming thing. I suppose it's like any other relationship with differing interests though...

Compromise.
Compromise.
Compromise.
Old 03-24-2014, 08:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDrake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It seems whenever I turn on EQ my wife agros me. :/ What would be some good quests I can do to raise my wife faction?

My guild is tired of rezzing me. :/
Throat punch her, she'll be too busy gasping for air to be worried about what you're doing.

If she manages to pull her wind pipe back out and survive, look her dead in the eyes and say...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

P.S I do not condone violence against women.
Last edited by Edgetiq; 03-24-2014 at 08:21 PM..
Old 03-24-2014, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDrake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It seems whenever I turn on EQ my wife agros me. :/ What would be some good quests I can do to raise my wife faction?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One thing you can do is draw her a nice, hot bubble bath and then drown her in it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgetiq [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Throat punch her, she'll be too busy gasping for air to be worried about what you're doing.
P.S I do not condone violence against women.
Even though I know it's just people trying to be funny, this forum kinda disturbs me sometimes ...
Old 03-25-2014, 01:23 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Find people that she doesn't like and kill them. Once you kill enough she will no longer aggro.

Unfortunately, this method will leave you KoS to society, so be careful when you venture out.
Old 03-25-2014, 01:43 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruktar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Find people that she doesn't like and kill them. Once you kill enough she will no longer aggro.

Unfortunately, this method will leave you KoS to society, so be careful when you venture out.
Make sure your bring back their scalps, belts or whatever else they have on them. You might even be able to sell those to others trying to raise wife faction.
<Knights Who Say Ni>
Old 03-25-2014, 02:07 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even though I know it's just people trying to be funny, this forum kinda disturbs me sometimes ...
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Most probably a fine collection of virgins/social mishaps [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Or simply just trolls, trying to provoke!
Old 03-25-2014, 04:31 AM
Aviak

Trolls trying to provoke ?
Do they still do that nowadays ?
Old 03-25-2014, 04:42 AM
Planar Protector

Tell her to try finding someone else who would willingly accept those increasingly flabby (insert known insecurity about body part here) and to get back to you after your raid is done clearing if she managed to do so. Also, and after, maybe suggest a blumpkin. No need to thank me.
Old 03-25-2014, 05:08 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Kite the bitch and if she catches you just cunt punt her back to the dungeon from whence she came
Old 03-25-2014, 05:09 AM
Planar Protector

Told my wife 10 years ago... I was gaming before her and I promise I'll be gaming after her... still happily married.... gotta let Girth Brooks do all the talking

Closed Thread